Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The battle without friendship began.

Dex-chan lover
Ah love. It makes you be overbearing when you're a kid, because you don't know any better. At least, according to manga.

Well, personally, I'm rooting for Shigure. I love girls in hoodies, and she's a gamer too! But then again, I also love basketball, so Kanae's a close second. Sorry Akira, you're hot, but the other girls have hobbies that I live.

Too bad for Kotaro though. His entire motivation to becoming a better person disappeared so quickly.

Dex-chan lover
I get the feeling MC wanted to date the next door neighbour lol I wouldn't have called the next door neighbour as a guy though, they gave em bewbs and everything. Not sure though how he knew them for as long as he did and never noticed their true genders though.

I'll hold off on my feelings though for the series for a chapter or 2 more. Kinda generic so far though.

edit BTW was anyone fooled into thinking the 3 muskateers were boys? Cause at no point did I think of them but being females. I was actually more shocked MC thought they were boys lol

Dex-chan lover
Quoting No32 on reddit:
Why is the translation of the names so bad lol?

Akari was suddenly Akira for one bubble, and they were inconsistent with the name order — I’m fairly certain Akari, Kanae, and Shigure are their given names, but they put Akari’s family name second while Kanae and Shigure’s family names were first. And even if it’s something weird and Mikazuki is the given name, they still mixed up Kanae’s name order after the timeskip.
Scanlators, I hope you see this!

Dex-chan lover
Cute series, bunch of tomboys in a way. The guy will probably keep losing though…

My prediction is the buff girl winning, I know this never happens in harems but considering the author’s fetish I think she has a chance!

Group Leader
I wonder if the teacher will play a minor role or a big one.

Or just have the MC turn out to be a tomboy all along.
Upanhso.tk-82.gif
Probably won't surprise many people anymore, but still a good ending.

Dex-chan lover
I stopped reading the instant I saw "national wrestling tournment". If they stretch it so far as to say a girl won against a guy in a wrestling tournment then I can't possibly imagine how unrealistic garbage they could possibly make this. 0/10.
This is a manga with 4 traps in it, how realistic is that supposed to be lmfao

Dex-chan lover
...I'm amazed at the size of the neighbor's balls for crossdressing to school. Specially when it wouldn't be looked kindly in Japan of all places (by teachers and the like, not to mention the normal students that don't care for gender identity and would see it as aberrant).

Unless, of course, he was supposed to already be back from school and decided to change into a female uniform while going outside. Or it was the weekend or something.

Users who are viewing this thread