Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The battle without friendship began.

Dex-chan lover
...I'm amazed at the size of the neighbor's balls for crossdressing to school. Specially when it wouldn't be looked kindly in Japan of all places (by teachers and the like, not to mention the normal students that don't care for gender identity and would see it as aberrant).

Unless, of course, he was supposed to already be back from school and decided to change into a female uniform while going outside. Or it was the weekend or something.
I don't think the author thought that far ahead, pretty sure they just thought of doing it for the joke.

Kinda generic premise which seems like it could get old by the second chapter but the page with the teacher concerned by his revenge monologue was enough to make me burst out laughing so what do I know

Dex-chan lover
Please be consistent with the names.

Synopsis:
  • Kotaro
  • Akari
  • Kanae
  • Shigure
Pages 2-5:
  • Akari Mikazuki
  • Oborozuki Kanae
  • Mangetsu Shigure
  • Hinode Kotaro
  • Mizuki
Pages 10-16
  • Akari Mikazuki
  • Kanae Oborozuki
  • Mangetsu Shigure
  • Mizuki Akatsuki
[Last name, first name] or [first name, last name], pick one and stick to it.

Dex-chan lover
I think that it would be pretty neat if he actually does beat them in their own fields only to find that it wasn't worth it.

Like the girls themselves are happy about it and proud of him but he feels nothing but shame as its now the giant new guy who one-sidedly hated the 3 popular girl in school, this would give conflict as the Mc would have actually got what he ordinally wanted but now most of the school would hate him for his attitude, leaving only the 3 and the teacher still talking to him...…this could go really dark if the author wanted it to.

Double-page supporter
The girls should be thankfull their biggest rival got removed so quickly xD

Also i hope the author has the balls to go for the real harem route xD

Dex-chan lover
You know what, I hope there's another sudden challenger, a 4th route (since the teacher route is obviously a no-go) that would smitten the MC, because there's nothing worse than a bully antagonizing you just to get your attention. And the worst part is that that bully is of the opposite sex, so you can't even get mad at them or else you'll be made out the bad guy. Double standards is a bitch.

So far no one is getting my vote, but I like the author's previous works, so they better have a damn good redemption arc to change my mind.

Side note: Looks like the author's taste for abs hasn't dwindled since female knight.

Dex-chan lover
You know what, I hope there's another sudden challenger, a 4th route (since the teacher route is obviously a no-go) that would smitten the MC, because there's nothing worse than a bully antagonizing you just to get your attention. And the worst part is that that bully is of the opposite sex, so you can't even get mad at them or else you'll be made out the bad guy. Double standards is a bitch.

So far no one is getting my vote, but I like the author's previous works, so they better have a damn good redemption arc to change my mind.

Side note: Looks like the author's taste for abs hasn't dwindled since female knight.
I'm guessing it's a series designed for people with a humiliation fetish? Cause yeah I'm seeing no reason anyone would pick any of these girls.

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing it's a series designed for people with a humiliation fetish? Cause yeah I'm seeing no reason anyone would pick any of these girls.
Yeah, you'd have to be a hard masochist if you have a liking for any of them already at this stage.

Dex-chan lover
Could use some PR work. The TL is pretty stiff and awkward at time. Other than that, pretty decent scanlation work.

Dex-chan lover
IM DYING this is so cringe but i cant stop reading, SHE WAS A HE?? lmao

Users who are viewing this thread