Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - The masseur's battle has begun

Dex-chan lover
Yo, what's Shigure doin'? Trying to floss her coochie?

Also, there are no losers here. Only winners.

Dex-chan lover
I wanna say "make them suffer" but he's just pleasuring them at this point.

Dex-chan lover
If he wrote ‘pig bitch’ like in the hentais, that would be pretty dope. Fitting for these characters.

Dex-chan lover
Kotaro absolutely does not care about how attractive the 3 stooges are. He's here to school them!

He probably was better off at swimming than Akira and Kanae because he really went all out in thinking of ways to beat them. Those two, while athletic, probably never trained like him.

It looks like Shigure's shyness actually ended up helping her. Now she won't have to be victim of such lewdness!

Dex-chan lover
indeed they are getting off and he also had to cover his hands in long sleeves back then he said
Meh, still not a punishment when they can pretty easily cover their back ... now if he did it on their forehead THAT is a punishment. These girls are just getting off at this point.

Dex-chan lover
This is the shittiest MC I’ve seen in a long time. He has no personality.
Personality is being childish, vengeful to a fault, and appreciative towards self-improvement (and his waifu).

Sure is better than most romcom protagonist being indecisive, forgiving, and maybe hyper focused on their non-manga/anime hobbies if we're lucky, or just perverted (whether covertly or overtly) if not.

Like, this man is such a breath of fresh air I can't even try to think of how to understand where you're coming from.
Don't get me wrong, yes there are assholes MCs on romcoms on occasion, or people who don't care much about the girls, but others like him that are so focused on personally beating them they can't even register as women at all, and still such a dumbass...it is rare, and even more when he's so stupidly confrontational.

Dex-chan lover
Best chapter so far, Thanks for the upload!

This one of the rare times the girls really did their best to compete against Kotarou and were frustrated they lost.
But despite losing, they still get the reward :LOL:

Dex-chan lover
It's just a finger on yer backs you two, not the best sex of yer lives you cunts

Dex-chan lover
Personality is being childish, vengeful to a fault, and appreciative towards self-improvement (and his waifu).

Sure is better than most romcom protagonist being indecisive, forgiving, and maybe hyper focused on their non-manga/anime hobbies if we're lucky, or just perverted (whether covertly or overtly) if not.

Like, this man is such a breath of fresh air I can't even try to think of how to understand where you're coming from.
Don't get me wrong, yes there are assholes MCs on romcoms on occasion, or people who don't care much about the girls, but others like him that are so focused on personally beating them they can't even register as women at all, and still such a dumbass...it is rare, and even more when he's so stupidly confrontational.
I understand that he has those aspects, but I’m saying he has no personality. He has nothing to him other than revenge, he isn’t a character with actual motivations. He could a faceless hentai protagonist, and it would be the exact same.

Read Massmune Kun Revenge if you want all those aspects, but a MC you can see as an actual human being.

Dex-chan lover
It's a childlike, petty and one-tracked personality, but it's there. He may have his emotions stunted by his obsession with beating the girls at their old, old game, but they still exist. Of course, what the reader (and the female characters) longs for is for MC to drop the pre schooler rivalry shit and create an absolute maelstrom of sex with these three attractive girls, but the moment he does that the manga loses its hook

You're right.

Only thing is that this is just a different variation of the usual unbelievably herbivorous MC that can't deal with female interaction at all. If he didn't have his lust for revenge, exactly what would he amount to? After all, that's where this manga is ultimately headed--eventually, he's going to run out of competitions to avenge himself against the three by, and will have to face the fact that the girls actually like him romantically. (On a side note, what's also absurd about the manga isn't in the manga proper: it's everyone in the comments hyping this guy's gimmick up to the degree that they are. It's like someone insisting a joke's funny to the point you end up picking it apart--and thus thinking even less of it--because said person just couldn't stop fellating the one who told that joke.) Or would he be the kind of guy who just doesn't understand--despite being aged enough to be in high school--the female body as something different from his own and, as such, somehow doesn't understand feminine reactions to unusually sensual male contact? He's already treating rubbing sunscreen on a pair of attractive girls' bodies as strictly nonsexual, as a child would--that is, it's as if he doesn't even notice at all.

The idea behind this story is an interesting one, but it's executed poorly. His behavior beggars belief as much as it does in the long line of other, preceding MCs like him in the aforementioned regard.

Users who are viewing this thread