Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta.

Dex-chan lover
One of my absolute favourite genres of romance manga is the “I thought she was a boy!” trope. Just an absolute S-class trope, and this manga has added an important new facet to the formula. Why have one when you can have three?!

Dex-chan lover
I never felt so compelled to at the same time like & hate a manga so much in just 2 chapters. Bravo.

Dex-chan lover
Lol I get a premonition that the blonde girl will win given authors previous work. Not that I’m complaining ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Double-page supporter
Last time I heard a title with similar wording like this got axed. I'll hope this won't happen

Dex-chan lover
This author pumps out classic after classic in the shounen romance genre. Hoping this one is as good as the rest of his.

Dex-chan lover
The characters are generic. The mc likes competition and escapism a la vtubers so theres the excuse to slow romance. The three girls are might/might+skill/skill and then it is the standard childhood mishap to romance.

but how these 2 chapters lay out the information is really good. i usually read manga for character interactions but I may stick with this one for the plot instead

Dex-chan lover
I'm making my prediction for the series here.

All three girls will have someone that wants them as their GF, they will be ultra jelly of MC as they clearly like him over them.

MC and a girl will do a challenge, MC will be close to winning and the girls love interest will interfere with said challenge causing it to end early and MC will declare that it's a tie or null cause he wants the actual win for his revenge. This will repeat constantly until the axe-kun starts to drop then they'll rush it to some open ending. I cannot see him picking any of these girls so (unless the teacher ends up really being female) I see no choice as the end goal and you get that stupid "They continued after this to get his attention" as an epilogue.

Users who are viewing this thread