Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta.

Double-page supporter
Please tell me any redeeming qualities about the girls? also homeboy dont even realize he a victim

Dex-chan lover
The characters are generic. The mc likes competition and escapism a la vtubers so theres the excuse to slow romance. The three girls are might/might+skill/skill and then it is the standard childhood mishap to romance.

but how these 2 chapters lay out the information is really good. i usually read manga for character interactions but I may stick with this one for the plot instead
"Plot" lmao

This is just good, quality trash manga

Dex-chan lover
I like this.

Jun-23-2021-09-04-52.gif

I'm making my prediction for the series here.

All three girls will have someone that wants them as their GF, they will be ultra jelly of MC as they clearly like him over them.

MC and a girl will do a challenge, MC will be close to winning and the girls love interest will interfere with said challenge causing it to end early and MC will declare that it's a tie or null cause he wants the actual win for his revenge. This will repeat constantly until the axe-kun starts to drop then they'll rush it to some open ending. I cannot see him picking any of these girls so (unless the teacher ends up really being female) I see no choice as the end goal and you get that stupid "They continued after this to get his attention" as an epilogue.
That is indeed probably what will happen but Im gonna keep this slight hope that the author isnt going to be that braindead and end the series eventually

Dex-chan lover
While I am not the biggest fan of "I thought you were a guy" trope, I gotta say I love how far this manga pushes this trope, to almost satire levels.

The girls are all thirsty and have extreme personalities, and the MC is just the right kind of blend of dense/pathetic and prideful/giga chad.

This will definitely be more Com than Rom, but no doubt this will be the next big thing in Romcom genre.

Dex-chan lover
more cringe than erotic
and almost as funny as it is cringe
best part is that it only takes like a minute to get through a chapter, so it never feels like its overstaying its welcome

that aside,
what are these vulgar women admitting to in public
they are practically shouting out their love and bizarre fantasies in public places
and side /non descript characters just hang around as if they hear none of it

Its not inherently bad that the first three page is just exposition but its just a tell tale sign of lazy writing honestly

Users who are viewing this thread