Jingai Hime-sama, Hajimemashita ~Free Life Fantasy Online~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2 - No Matter how you look at it, this is a catacomb 2

Dex-chan lover
I see a zombie of culture grabbed the thicc ass. 🤑

Who is that Pokemon girl? It's Pikachu her sister!

Wow this is basically.... completely different to the novel.... kinda... meh, how they changed her personality and how she gets her race... making it a complete accident instead of an intentional choice

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if I'm the only person thinking that she was going to be trapped in the game somehow but it is the 1st chapter so maybe. Thanks for the chapter.

@RaelDeer Would you mind sharing that difference to the novel & her personality in a spoiler box?

Edit: @sjmcc13 Thank you for that.

Yeah feels weird how it’s different from the wn. Adding that system thingy is annoying

I think I'll drop this from my read list lol. feels weird reading this with how it differ so much from the WN that it might just confuse me when i continue reading the WN lol

Dex-chan lover
@Ochrolv : In the novel (ch 2 of the WN is character creation)
she goes through all he games standard races and does not feel like the any of them, but feedls attracted to the non-standard races, she also discards most of the non-standard races for various reasons like it can not talk (there was a comment from the devs that talking would be needed for some tasks like entering towns) and decides to try a zombie since she can delete the character and start over with a small (in the long run) penalty if she hates it, she then choses the catacombs (racial starting point) to give her a chance to evolve and reduce some of the races down sides before dealing with other players, since beastmen players will complain about the smell.

@Lostsoul : Hopefully it is just the starting arc that is this different.... Hopefully.

Thank you for translating this!
I don't read the novel, so I couldn't care less if it's different, I'm enjoying this so far!

hmm... this feels much different than in the WN
i don't know if i liked it better.

Dex-chan lover
The supporter's not a fun addition, and it's really weird to take away MC's deliberate choice for zombie.

Zombie npc was a cultured npc. All interesting she's playing as a zombie at the moment.

Dex-chan lover
So zombie casually molest you and the there is a sexual violence function in this game which implies that being raped is a possibility...

Did the people at Loverlab become VR games developers....

Users who are viewing this thread