Jingai Hime Sama, Hajimemashita - Free Life Fantasy Online - Vol. 4 Ch. 13.1 - Immortal Princess, now heading east

Dex-chan lover
I don’t think the MTL even got much work done here :questionblob:
Edit - seems to be fixed now, even though it’s quite bad without and proof reading at all as it’s quite obvious the MTL broke in places.

Dex-chan lover
Is that bad? I straight to the comment section by the way. Should I wait too?
It's not just bad, it's literaly the worst one could make with MTL. The dude who did this is realy skilled, because just by making copy past and using google trad you will get a better result than this.

I don’t think the MTL even got much work done here :questionblob:
Edit - seems to be fixed now, even though it’s quite bad without and proof reading at all as it’s quite obvious the MTL broke in places.
the program im using doesn't let me edit it, i just open the chapter, then it translates everything it can, then i tell it to save
Edit- i messed up at 1st and uploaded the raws on 2 chapters, thats what you seen

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
If you can barely make heads or tails from the translation it's probably better to just read the raw tbh. I don't see the merit of releasing something of this quality. If you aren't lazy you can use the translated image as a reference, proofread it, then use and image editor to erase the Japanese text and write the translation in. If that isn't the minimum one is willing to go, I don't see to point of even doing it, since it will only piss people off.

Users who are viewing this thread