Jingai-san no Yome

This is weird but cute! The premise of an arranged marriage between high school boys and strange creatures is interesting... but it’s pretty innocent and fluffy lol.

Am i the only one who found this unnerving? Like its the build up for some messed up story? as if little by little it starts to go wrong??

Maybe its the creepy teacher’s smile or how completely normal boys just totally accept it and act like wives without even questioning it that is throwing me off.

Cute fluffy no-sex arranged marriages. Comedy slice of life stuff. The premise is weird, but it really is cute and funny.

Aggregator gang
It's cute, very wholesome and super funny!!! I love it so much lol. I don't think it can be considered BL since the monsters don't really have a gender, tho they are often referred to as "he" so take from it what you will.

Fed-Kun's army
This isn't BL, this isn't some bestiality fetish manga.... it's something much, much stranger. This kind of absurdity is what fiction is all about. It feels like the author got the idea from a dream and just ran with it.

So cute I really feel happy reading this even if it was weird when I first started lol

Users who are viewing this thread