Jingai-san no Yome

Dex-chan lover
SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME RECOMMENDATIONS FOR MANGA LIKE THIS

I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF IT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

@Watercell well, he is a wife after all.

Aggregator gang
I rlly like this manga tbh, am I weird if romance between 2 weird utterly different beings is my thing? lmao 😂

Aggregator gang
Then why are dudes being called wife’s and the monsters are called their husbands. That part always ticked me off. That’s sounds like their a gay couple in a way, since their both guys.

@Suck-a-duck I mean does it really matter ? Also you do know there’s a different between yaoi and shounen ai right ? Even if this were to be tagged with a bl tag it would never be yaoi. Anyway about your comment , not all of them are boys . All that matters is that they’re married

This manga is so crazy lmao. everytime i try to relax i keep thinking 'but wtf did you marry??? what tf is thaaaaat'

Dang, just found out we’re about 90+ chapters behind the raws.

@Suck-a-duck All non-humans are husbands, all humans are wives. That’s pretty much it. No need to read so deeply into it, our real world logic doesn’t apply here.

Aggregator gang
I’m not trying to, as soon as it started to not make sense to me, I dumped it. But my brain still goes.
confusedladymathmeme-5ab6ad1d8e1b6e0037eb6fe8.PNG

Why isn’t this tagged romance, this is so adorable! The non-humans don’t really have set genders (well maybe some do) wife or husband it doesn’t matter as long as they love each other! Also those who over think things, just don’t, it’s a comedy manga.

@Suck-a-duck
maybe its like em Seahorses iirc. Both are guys and during mating season, they duel and the loser gets penetrated then impregnated and becomes a female for life.

Users who are viewing this thread