Jinmen - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - Last Request

Double-page supporter
Nooooo!!! Thank you guys for the translations but I had hoped you guys wouldn't drop it. I hope someone else picks it up.

Dex-chan lover
What a shame.. thanks for all your translations thus far, it has been much appreciated 🙏🙏🙏

Thanks for the translations, good chapter to end.. In any case surprised about this decision it was pulling quite some views and discussions on the discord, hope you guys can revaluate the decision and if not time to wait for another team

Thanks again and have a great start of 2021

Double-page supporter
shame its getting dropped but this was good chapter to end on. i feel like its gonna start getting into terraformers level of stupid.

Well, that's pretty disheartening since I just found this manga last month, but thanks for all the chapters. Hope someone else picks this up.

Fed-Kun's army
Eh everyone always wants to read overused plots and cliche tropes.
Then you have original works like this one getting left in the dust.
Thanks for the chapters so far, hopefully someone picks it up :(

What a shame. I looked forward to more of this. Well, thanks for what you've done so far anyway.

Dex-chan lover
HANAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Holly shit i have skipped chapters, and glimpsed over chapters, so i completely get why the series is being dropped, it has some really uninteresting chapters.

But these 2 last chapters were some good shit, what a way to depart.

Dex-chan lover
RIP its getting dropped when its getting good again, thanks for the translations so far SVQ

Users who are viewing this thread