Jinrou e no Tensei, Maou no Fukkan: Hajimari no Shou - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - After The War, 1

Group Leader
The art style seemingly changed between chapter 4 onwards. Our group just does the translations. This is what it's meant to look like it seems from now on.

Dex-chan lover
As long as it continues, I don't really care about the art.
Thanks for the chapter.

We’re a bit unsure as to why the art decided to yeet itself into the nearest Mc Donalds deep fryer. The raws from the original publisher also shares the same look, but whether or not its an intended change or some form of hidden cry for help is beyond me.

i feel like this version of the art is being done to make it cheaper to print. lots and lots of white space.

Dex-chan lover
Artstyle change, feel like it's not doing well , because this artstyle smells of "I don't have any assistants but still need to draw 30 pages in a limited timeframe"

Dex-chan lover
my eyes are burning while reading this. the pages are either too low poly and too much white spaces are making it hard to see the character

@Dezaki Yeah... all this white surprisingly made it a bit more difficult to typeset.

The black letters contrasted and mixed so harshly with the black art that I had to add more white to the already flash-bang white page around the words just so that they wouldn’t create visual friction and become lost in a cesspool of confusion.

Dex-chan lover
Everything looks so over exposed and the lack different blacks and greys really made it difficult to read.

Double-page supporter
It's tough to read, but well I'm grateful I got to read it for free, nice work guys thank you for your hard work.

Users who are viewing this thread