Jinrou e no Tensei, Maou no Fukkan: Hajimari no Shou - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - After The War, 1

Fed-Kun's army
What? the artstyle's fine. Anyway I think she's gonna refuse if he proposes.

The artstyle is kinda like the opposite of the dragon's egg series, tons of white vs tons of black

Dex-chan lover
Man bringing out a waifu of that level, talk of her love for the super weak dogs, and about revolts in the same breath doesn't bode well.

whoever did the cleaning of the raws needs to go easy on the brightness and contrast settings

Dex-chan lover
Art style is roughed but the story still comes through

Love the woman werewolf, she's beautiful.

Dex-chan lover
Silversmith and someone checking the walls are two very different things it's like asking the plumber to check your car

Dex-chan lover
The other manga was just ln promo material even if it had better art.

This one is already on the 5th vol.

I do agree that while the art is cutesy it has a lot of blank pages.

Double-page supporter
I ship the two werewolves together tho I have a feeling the werewolves leader and the humane princess will be a couple instead.

Dex-chan lover
@ultraleaf He's probably just saying as crafters they'd be able to tell there's something wrong a bit better than some musclehead with no idea how anything at all gets put together. A lot of the werewolves don't seem particularly bright, so even if all the dogmen can do better than them in this context is say "Those cracks in the wall might be a bad sign" vs "The wall hasn't collapsed yet, seems fine to me" that's a start.

Users who are viewing this thread