Jinrou e no Tensei, Maou no Fukkan: Hajimari no Shou

Group Leader
@fernawea
The reason why we take so long on a chapter is mainly because we tried to do all the SFX and redrawing work, but essentially I (the redrawer) was too busy to get around to all of it. The typesetter (Duuligan) was also quite busy and as such, it took a lot longer than expected. We could do a chapter in about 2 or 3 weeks if we focused a little more on it.

@EasternFox Maybe im biased because I can read the SFX but I think for most people, translating, typesetting and redrawing them isn't vital. So if you want to save time and effort I would say ignore them. With that being said if that what you as a group wants to do I respect that.

EDIT: Also thank you for the chapter(s).

Correction: The reason why we take so long is because East (The redrawer) was too busy, and I (The typesetter) was too lazy, but saying I was busy and such is a nice way to put it :p

For real though, scanlating a series in its entirety takes so much work, and that’s after considering Jinrou is on the lighter side of the spectrum (Ha). It’s especially rough when the load falls onto just three people. By rough I mean exhausting, tedious, and blinding.

However, if I we really wanted to, we could dish out a chapter in at least three days. But we don’t, because I don’t wanna go from this -_- into this =_=

I do like this but........ something really need to be done about that whiteness.......😵
maybe a batch contrast shift or something???

Is surprising to discover there's a manga adaptation of this novel's series, but I not liking how everything and everyone looks fluffy and cute, especially the viceroy Airia, Movi and Veight, the novel design are more mature and let's say dark tone (not too much just enough to give it a mature feeling), the only cute thing that i would have allowed would have been the dogman (Of course! !), the drawing hurts my eyes but because all the whiteness it has like they didn't even bother to make shadows....

I will keep reading since I love the series and they actually nailed the Demon Lord Freidensrichter, even though the novel design is more scary haha

isn't this the story, where the AUTHOR RAGE QUIT because he doesn't like foreigners reading and stealing his work?

to anyone who knows spanish the spanish version for this manga is translated up to ch.30 here is the link
https://lectormanga.com/library/manga/40477/jinrou-e-no-tensei-maou-no-fukukan-hajimari-no-shou

@Iwizesol I think it's because there're significantly less....lines. I believe it's just the artist's art style.

We perceive line-less parts as being "brighten by light", that's why it seems so white.
Not to mention the characters' outer lines are already quite thin, where usually outer lines are purposely made thicker to make the characters stand out more compared to the background.

Story and character-wise, I like this manga so far. The dogmen are so fluffy~

Dex-chan lover
not very found of the art, to white and to black with little to no shading, little to no details, and what details there is lack shading to properly pop out, everything just looks so flat and lifeless.
i like the story so far, i like he characters... but that art... it do not do the story justice and fails to deliver.

mrf

i like the other one where the artist dropped it for whatever reasons.

This one... the art too childish with little to no background... where tf are they? in a white room?! I mean a sketch of a door.

come on.. it feels so..

@alaudae

He is talking about the other adaptation. I agree that art was far more fleshed out than this one.
He didn't say anything else about other isekai.

Fact check yourself before starting an argument. 🤫

Group Leader
So, just wanted to inform you guys that our typesetter is on break from typesetting for the foreseeable future. I'll do the latest chapter myself, but, until then, I would appreciate it if a group could take over from us from chapter 11, onwards, at least until our typesetter is back. Though, this is subject to change, as has my statement that we're dropping this at 9. I meant 11.

Users who are viewing this thread