Jinrou e no Tensei, Maou no Fukkan: Hajimari no Shou

Going to try my hand at translation in the morning, but I might only do a few chapters if I'm not good at it.

Fed-Kun's army
5 month gap.. I wanna read it but im worried once i start liking it i will have to wait a bit

Dex-chan lover
the art would be so much better if it was full color because it's too soft.

Dex-chan lover
dropping this because I don't want to keep getting flashbanged every page

the softness of the art in this one really reminds me of breath of fire for some reason

Group Leader
We can't promise an ETA on this one since we're currently more of a two-man team who decided to take on, like, eight manga at the same time, along with all our IRL responsibilities.

@EasternFox Pfft, aw please, our team may only have 2 active members left (just u and me), but we can handle ALL of our workload, right??
Doesn't matter how much work we're working so long as we love the work we're doing, right???

(P.S. next update of this mango will be by the end of this month, but no promises!!)

I really appreciate the style of this manga. But I also have to admit that it's very unusual and experimental. Sometimes I can't tell what's going on because the tones that the artist uses are quite limited. Every page has the same limited set of tone values and it's hard to differentiate each page. Still loving it thou!

Double-page supporter
Previous adaptation was already fine but current author converted it into shounen zoomer slosh.

Users who are viewing this thread