Jinrou Game: Crazy Fox - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - Final Countdown

Group Leader
Huh… Well, I actually… Kinda liked that ending to be honest. Am I allowed to say the art made up for it? Still no Airi, though, so it’s an 8/10 (Best werewolf duo hard carried).

If you haven’t seen it already, we also uploaded a re-done chapter 1 in-case you’d like to go for a full re-reading experience! And with that, I’ve somehow managed to finish this manga.

Thanks for the comments and for sticking with me through my second scanlation project. I hope I did well and made this manga fun to read. Also, a super big thank you to Solifar, who prevented me from burning out in the final stretch, and is the reason we managed to make it through volume 4 as quick as we did. The type-setting quality also took a big step up c:

Now I’m gonna go read the Prison Break LN

Group Leader
And that's it folks. Let's hope they'll make a manga adaptation for Prison Break.

Thanks to Sikoi for doing it solo for so long and letting me typeset this series.
Always loved it since timeless scans did the first two series.

Hmm.... the plot armor really gets stronger each series huh.
I guess... I can kinda understand the second werewolf, she is so tired of the shit that she would rather kill third and forgo her life and winning?

Group Leader
@NaturalTalentless
she is so tired of the shit that she would rather die and at the same time killing third together?
Yeah.
This page was so satisfying to typeset.
tx6j57.png
"Got enough of your shit 3rd."

I wish the wolves won but this ending was something... it’s kinda interesting and art does make up to it so I don’t hate it entirely

Expected some cheesy event but its way too cheesy. Would you really give up on your life to punish someone you hardly know?

Dex-chan lover
@NaturalTalentless
if you play ww games, this kind of stupid conclusion isn't really rare at all.

people tend to act unnatural and even idiotic when confused, I even have some games where the villager lynch the seer, gunner shoot for no reason, etc

Thanks for the hard work, translators!
Kind of had a feeling the fox would win, but I was kind of hoping for the wolves to win.
Not because I liked them better -- the main character of this series was fine -- I just think it would've been more harrowing (and less predictable) for that manipulative girl to end up winning in the end.
This series probably had the most interesting characters so far though, I think.

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
Can’t say I blame the 2nd wolf, the way 3rd had the 1st wolf and the other guy doing her bidding while keeping her out of the loop and making her do all the dirty work. Makes it satisfying to know the wolves would have probably won if they didn’t mess with 2nd. 2nd messed her plans to the very end, even killing both wolves.

wasn't expecting what those rings were gonna do at the end. Seems like the infatuation part didn't play as large of a role as I expected.

It’s obvious that the fox will win but urgh. I think I was hoping for something? Like she’ll kill her crush by her own hands or there’ll be more fighting

Fed-Kun's army
I don't get it how she won ? in the end we have 2 wolfs 2 villager and the fox right ? which means that night the wolfs will kill one villagers and the next day we will have 2 wolfs 1 fox and 1 villager, the wolfs will execute the fox and they win no ?

anyway thank you for the translation ! I kinda wanted Ayaka to be saved but she seems so broken at this point

Well that was...interesting. I don’t know why I keep on expecting for there to be something showing us what happens afterwards.
Oh well,
Thank you guys for translating this series!
I’ve had a lot of fun reading it together with my friend :D

Users who are viewing this thread