Jinrou Game

Not bad
i called him from the beginning. he was too calm and wow their relationship escalated quick! XD

Lol there was no surprise for me since I could easily guess the wolfs but overall it was a good manga. Started to read the second story now.
Recommend it, if you can not find a good manga and want to read something.

Well playe, I anticipated a big twist but not the right one.

I was betting on Airi being one of the werewolves, her being sure she wouldn't be killed at night (and then wondering why) while wearing trance-like expression made me remember Session 9 and similar scenarios, with the twist being that she would eventually remember she was the murderer all along. Ah well, graduating from villager to werewolf is still plenty good for me.

Just watched the movie, It's way more tragic than "funny" as this manga. The mockumentary-style fits the story very well

I mean it was fine.

It wasn’t horrible but I’ve read all three books hoping to find answers but It’s all rather inconsistent.
the screens showing how all the players are connected? Sick. But then they never talk about it again. Kill the person you vote for with your own hands? Ok, next round it’s all good you don’t have to do it the collar rips them. The collar rips their head off? Well now it shoots acid. Who are the people controlling it behind the scene? Do we never get their perspective or why they’re doing it or how they’re connected if at all?
It’s just sub par.

Would love to know which came first, this manga, or the One Night Ultimate Werewolf tabletop game.

Extremely predictable you can probably guess whose who in the first chapter cool there's a sequel so that's cool and its a pretty short read but don't go in expecting next level mind games its about as mysterious as among us with randoms

Users who are viewing this thread