Jinrouki Winvurga - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - Amagane and Bright Star

Double-page supporter
This author really loves young girls suffering for nothing.

some how i feel her old comander is still alive, that masked person has me curious

Dex-chan lover
I get the idea but how the hell did Hibana not get turned into a bloody smear? Seriously, that must’ve broken something!

Dex-chan lover
@Bayaya
@ESCrowe

It was already confirmed that Hibana is actually stronger than Mashiro. Mashiro is special due to plot but Hibana is actually a combat genius.

Jesus, the deaths in this one. That burning impalement is the obvious one, god damn, but don't overlook that solider getting off-offhandedly vaporized on page 8. No big scene or anything, no real focus, she's just gone.
I hope Amagane is still alive, but kinda doubt it. That feels like a real death.

Dex-chan lover
About Amagane

She didn't die the way the little shit claims she did. He photo-shopped the video. Amagane kept her cool until the last moment, never falling to despair. She did die but she kept her dignity all the way through. That left the little shit enraged so he photo-shopped the video, making it look like Amagane had become a sobbing mess.

Group Leader
Mashiro tem o poder para salvar geral, e não salva, fica ai, ai não posso matar é errado, droga de protagonista.

Dex-chan lover
The best example of "read for PLOT, stayed for plot"

WTF, this is some good ass mecha shit. Well.. ignoring all the grotesque shit that's been happening, that is.

Dex-chan lover
Snow is the type of little shit that has so little backbone that he needs others to be more pathetic than him so he can convince himself that he is worth a danm.

Users who are viewing this thread