Jinrouki Winvurga - Vol. 9 Ch. 46 - Echoes of Temptation

Dex-chan lover
For Pete sake! Mashiro got captured again! How many time the author wants her to get captured? This is already beyond absurd.

@ESCrowe Don't You f***kin raise that flag. Zane is the reason why I watch this manga. Morover, if you think hes gonna die. Why did he survive after ch. 24? And why did he play a major role in the previous battle and is going to for this one as well? That just shows you he has become a main character. Plus, he just had a second colored page along with his possible future waifu Hibana.

@Kangbin Did you not realize? That jinki that sent the morse code to mashiros uncle is 90% her biological father ryou. The other 10% could be a twist for a new character, such as Dolman for instance. But, they would I dentify his jinki since he is a dominator soldier with a jinki.

Hope that the scenario for the next chapters would be that Zane asks win to make a diversion in order to exit his jinki without getting caught and as he was an EX- dominator, he should know the inside of the geo borer and free mashiro, hibana and folka and strike back at the looney b**ch along with mashiros uncle. And finally save Gloria.

Nooo! Midori, you've done it now!

You've done what every throwaway villain does in this manga by capturing and putting Mashiro in a exposed position. Like always, she'll somehow escape unscathed and unharmed with a touch of mental trauma. Her captors are usually the first to go, but since Midori is the arc villain and a built up one from the early chapters in the story, she'll probably die at the end of the arc - instead I think her followers will go first because cannon fodder.

@neet101 It's kind of sad that Midori snapped real real bad but then she then proceeds create a mecha that kills men with her voice, develops a means of brainwashing and manipulating braindead men she experimented on, and is attempting to corrupt Mashiro. She is giving the Dominators their just desserts... by spreading it to all of the men in the most horribly ironic way via using their methods of psychological warfare.

Users who are viewing this thread