Jinrui o Metsubou Sasete wa Ikemasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Ah, Chips Covered With Chocolate Huh

Double-page supporter
I'm f*cking speechless lol

Could it be that Alien adult is a female? the one who came and bird left? That'd be interesting! I can't think it's a guy for some reason.

Power Uploader
@areyousquiddingme
the point of charaben (character + bento) is they're handmade and they look pro as hell.
https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/charaben/
it's a big thing in japan.

random japanese mom posting charaben while talking about her kids:
Screenshot_1.png

Aggregator gang
@gintamacountry Do you know if the kids actually like them? I feel like even in elementary school this would have been an embarrassing thing because my classmates generally mocked the whole competitive suburban mom thing. I feel like taking these to school would make you seem ultra sheltered.

Power Uploader
@mommunism
it depends of course but usually a parent makes one of these because their kid requests them/it makes their kid super happy.

in this post for example, the mom talks about how her kid wanted kimetsu:
Screenshot_2.png

Dex-chan lover
Wtf kindergarteners these days eat Instagrammable foods??
orz
I used to bring instant noodles to kindergarten... and ate so happily...

Thanks for the translation I thought it would take more time but I am happy to see that there was a new chapter

Thank Ms. or Mr. Ps Linlin is the same name as Big Mon in One piece hahaha love this manga

Fed-Kun's army
@welcome2atlantis I'm sure all the stay-at-home moms try their best to look impressive on social media via how luxuriously they treat their kids.

Just avoid giving her rabbit meat for lunch, just in case. 😅

Users who are viewing this thread