Jinsei Hensachi 48 no Koukousei ga Kamisama ni Narimashita

Dex-chan lover
Around three first chapter quite good. Actually a enjoyable romance comedy with some nice development. And boom... it become a harem with ridiculous ecchi moment. Fuck i am out

Group Leader
MC is a perv, so harder to root for him especially since the girl is super pure and likes him.

I wanna know more about Mafuyu but Idk if she’ll appear more (I don’t see her in 4th vol cover or recognize her anyway).

Fed-Kun's army
WHAT THE FUG...
I DON't GET WAT IS EVEN GOING ON ANYMORE.

Did anyone continue this? It's pretty cute and way tamer than other works by this mangaka.

Contributor
Four volumes with 16 total chapters? Was this a promo series or did it get axed?

Dex-chan lover
Interesting concept, poor execution. I really liked the idea of the MC being a god and having to deal with the day to day godly affairs, as well as relations with neighboring deities, but the MC in question is utterly insufferable to me.

Dex-chan lover
Axed? That’s a shame. While I find some aspects of the MC despicable, the series had the pleasant and fun spirit of classic ecchi romcoms.

Group Leader
@LordofLeechers I feel the same way. I got so tired of the MC that I just gave up halfway through the manga.
Didn't even get to the part where they explain he's a god.

Users who are viewing this thread