Jinzou Shoujo

Ya, good thing I find this here, I read it years ago and only remember when I read some chapters again. It's a nice short manga, not anything too good but interesting enough to read if you are bored of the same old things and want to read something different.

It's a shame it ended so quickly, I really liked this. It was pretty intense!

Fed-Kun's army
This manga was pretty refreshing, shame it ended fairly quickly!

Group Leader
This is good really. A very unlinear/chaotic storytelling and the author tries extremely hard to throw in any fetish a young girl could ever want, a BL and a GL-subplot, cute monsters, sexual violence, alpha-males fighting about the girl, this one has everything, in the end it’s pretty much Devil Man for girls. And it’s not very shoujo either.

Cool story.... but sadly it's short and will not have a another one.

he.. I mean she's very cute tho ngl

So do all these gender bend the guy goes gay cus of the girl body -__- ugh i hate these kind of gender bender, like boy really can't keep ur guy mind together or what? Weak souled men

Cute and interesting, It's short enough that it doesn't drag on too long, though I would gladly read a sequel following that ending.

Honestly, near the end, I was pretty into it. Would definitely appreciate a sequel, although it obviously won't happen over 20 years later...

Users who are viewing this thread