Jiriki de Isekai e! - Ch. 30

That was very sudden for him to just go off on an adventure alone, plus a bit absurd for his name as the reverse tutor to be the key to setting him free. No dialogue on why he chose to leave just exposition and the info we got from the fortune teller:bleh:
Also sad we won't see Ney anymore :pout:

Don't get it. The Isekai dream life is to be reincarnated into a corporate slave in a black guild?

Dex-chan lover
See my post for last chapter. Haven't read this one yet, cannot comment.

EDIT: ok. Now I have read it. Yes, it does seem like an end... But ends can be beginnings as well. It's probably that.
Also not nearly as jarring as: Kekkaishi e no Tensei, at least all of his loved ones didn't get brutally murdered for what is half his fault and 100% not his fault...
With regards to reincarnating just to become a corporate slave in a black guild, I would argue that he is neither a "corporate slave" nor was that a "black guild" in ANY sense of the terms.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
He got Shawshank Redemption’ed for a chapter and everything is normal again

Man this is lazy writing
The WN goes a bit more into detail, about the dark thoughts and how skinny he became, it isn't just a "oh, he was locked up for 5 months and nothing much occurred". When he came back from imprisonment in the novel he was so skinny some remarked that his former self couldn't be seen, etc. So yeah, I think this is just the "lost in manga" phase of it

Users who are viewing this thread