Jiriki de Isekai e!

Aggregator gang
Jesus Christ is this so embarrassingly basic and full of MC ass-kissing, it's hitting all the cliché "superior Japanese culture/knowledge" tropes. Most template of template isekais.

Edit: Having read all the chapters, it surprisingly has several good moments that don't go the way you expect.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Jesus Christ is this so embarrassingly basic and full of MC ass-kissing, it's hitting all the cliché "superior Japanese culture/knowledge" tropes. Most template of template isekais.
Nice, was wondering if it would be worth a read and if what you're saying is true then it most likely is, thanks.

EDIT: It was even better than I thought, sure there are lots of clichés and tropes but not many unreasonable ones considering the MC's background and previous life goal. I actually found it interestingly unusual considering the common clichés and tropes used (they even took a not so subtle jab at "isekai connoisseurs" at chapter 15 or 16).

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
I read 28 chapters
It's okay I guess
would be nice if the progression of MC's skill were better portrayed or even more thought was put into it
he gets way too many skills
I did like that certain conditions need to be met to acquire skill
but he got like 6+ elemental skills cause he helped an elf... bruh
its not offensive so you can do a braindead read session

Dex-chan lover
I just finished what's available as of the writing of this post. It's a decent read. If you're an isekai junkie like I am I don't think you'll be disappointed. There are a lot of the typical tropes and issues that come with the genre at this point, but I don't think they get used overly as a crutch. This is also definitely a weak-to-strong type of story, and the pacing for power gain feels reasonable enough. Albeit his growth does happen suddenly without any set-up or foreshadowing each time it happens.

Users who are viewing this thread