Jisatsutou - Vol. 14 Ch. 139 - Intimidation

Supporter
After a brief flicker of common sense, they've gone back to richly deserving the name "Team Deathwish". (>_<) What do they think will happen to the people on the roof, who had a chance of holding out briefly? Or to the people in the school? Does Cap really think they'll fear him more than Mr. FIOKI himself (F$@k It Or Kill It)?

War is the worst obscenity in the English language. There is NO winning, only degrees of losing. But once you embark upon it, the truth of that means you can't avoid loss. You can only minimize it, and that's the exact opposite of what they (and Sei) did by attacking and then giving up.

I hate how close the author is getting me to the edge of not caring whether Team FIOKI wipes out Team Deathwish.

For me the last straw will be if Kai is there to say "Mr. FIOKI is crazy, so I'll be the good guy and keep him from killing the hostages. You have to go to our village, and we'll keep your people here". And of course, Team Deathwish does it because "we have no choice".

<evil>Unless Mr. "The fact you were raped hurts me more than it hurts you" hears the hostages' tortured deaths, and commits Sei-icide-by-shark because he knows he's responsible. I could go for that, especially if the shark rapes him first.</evil>

Well.. will Kai betray Sawada's group this time??
Since he wants more death and destruction, i think that he will tell Ryuu's group about the flaw of Sawada's defenses.

Double-page supporter
I doubt Kai will switch sides this late in the game but he may try and stir shit up because that's exactly what he likes! I get the feeling he is going to try and trick them into thinking he is trying to fight sawada but will most likely get his ass beat as a result or smth (which ngl would be hilarious anyways).

This is the second MC that i hate the most from the comic i ever read in life

Dex-chan lover
Oh no they will soon acquire all the hostages, what do we do?
We fall back for now, i mean what's the worse that could happen?

Users who are viewing this thread