Killing Bites - Vol. 24 Ch. 122 - "She's Not the Kind of Gal to Be Intimidated by Numbers"

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for your work.

I would read Blattodea to round up all of Murata-sensei's ongoing works, butdifferent from the prequels Arachnid and Caterpillar, it has no official translation, and the group that was translating it hasn't touched it since a year ago (it made an entire year last week). A pity.

Aggregator gang
Well, Lion killed her grandfather, raped her, made her his sex slave for two(?) years, and later, after she had escaped from him, he rescued her from the Octo-rapist. Then, after the fight where Cheetah beat Lion she kissed him and they seemed to have made up. By this manga's logic, I guess that's a romance.
He was justified on the killing her grandpa part

Dex-chan lover
He was justified on the killing her grandpa part
No, Lion wasn't. He killed her grandfather because he viewed himself as king and the grandfather was just a "normal mortal" who tried to put themselves above said king. Or do you think it's okay for someone to murder their jerk boss because their over-inflated ego tells them that they should be in charge. Also, whether his murder was justifiable because of his actual crimes is irrelevant to what I was saying. She was clearly upset at his murder by lion. Even if it didn't bother her, are all the other things the lion did to her justifiable? That's why I said the romance was messed up.

Aggregator gang
No, Lion wasn't. He killed her grandfather because he viewed himself as king and the grandfather was just a "normal mortal" who tried to put themselves above said king. Or do you think it's okay for someone to murder their jerk boss because their over-inflated ego tells them that they should be in charge. Also, whether his murder was justifiable because of his actual crimes is irrelevant to what I was saying. She was clearly upset at his murder by lion. Even if it didn't bother her, are all the other things the lion did to her justifiable? That's why I said the romance was messed up.
You literally just said "whether his murder was justifiable because of his actual crimes is irrelevant" so clearly you're not gonna listen if I argue on this, also I never said the romance wasn't fucked up

Dex-chan lover
You literally just said "whether his murder was justifiable because of his actual crimes is irrelevant" so clearly you're not gonna listen if I argue on this, also I never said the romance wasn't fucked up
You forgot to add the "to what I was saying" part so clearly YOU only read into it what you felt like and didn't take into account the entirety of my opinion. Here's a tldr for you:

1. Lion kills grandpa just because he thinks he's better than grandpa - not justified.
2. Someone(Lion or other) kills grandpa for grandpa's crimes - deserved.
3. Neither matters in previous conversation about romance.

Aggregator gang
You forgot to add the "to what I was saying" part so clearly YOU only read into it what you felt like and didn't take into account the entirety of my opinion. Here's a tldr for you:

1. Lion kills grandpa just because he thinks he's better than grandpa - not justified.
2. Someone(Lion or other) kills grandpa for grandpa's crimes - deserved.
3. Neither matters in previous conversation about romance.
A bad person doing the right things for the wrong reasons is still a person doing the right thing at the end of the day

Users who are viewing this thread