Jisatsutou - Vol. 15 Ch. 146 - Forgiving and Killing

Power Uploader
I get where they're coming from, but you can't leave a guy like him alive. He'd just stir up trouble again as soon as he found the opportunity, and any of his followers that truly believed in his ways would never give up as long as he's still alive.

Dex-chan lover
"Protecting" huh? That sure is a fucking weird way to say "Just used us as human shields"

Supporter
Oh Jesus. Now we're supposed to feel sorry for Mr. F**k It Or Kill It himself?
Looking forward to the Japanese government bombing the island into oblivion to hide the evidence.

Also, he's "ill" with "adrenaline poisoning"? ???????
This reminds me of the infamous "Twinkie defense". (A murderer's lawyer claimed that the murderer's junk food diet had caused derangement, so it wasn't their fault.)

Dex-chan lover
u just cant sympathize with ppl who try to drag others into their problems intentionally.

Dex-chan lover
I strongly doubt Sawada's "suicide attempts" were anything but nearly lethal stunts done for no reason but the thrill.

Fck Tomo! Yeah he's like you, also suffering and "almost" going through the same difficulty in life as you are but people still have a choice regardless of anything unless you are mentally incapable of thinking rationally. That assfck is choosing to cause pain and misery to others of his own choosing.

Fed-Kun's army
With the way Sawada went down that rope so fast, I'm wondering if he has rope burn.
Also, THANK YOU LIV for putting an arrow in Sawada. The guy's been ducking his L like Reiner in Shiganshina.

Dex-chan lover
if they forgive him again, after all the times they've done it before, im dropping it. enough is enough

Contributor
Understanding Sawada is fine. Pitying him is fine. Excusing his actions isn't fine.
I'm pretty sure the plot isn't going that direction, because of the atrocities committed by Sawada and his followers. And Tomo, as much as I doubt him, also wants to kill Sawada.
This chapter also shows that Sei and co. having taken the hard route actually paid off so far. Not only are several of their numbers alive, but the women responsible for stabbing Tatsumi and Minoru are already using Sawada as a scapegoat for their actions. Cap had a lot of points to make, but he inadvertently shook their faith in Sawada.

On another note: Cap proves yet again just how far he's come from just being a background character.

Aggregator gang
Poor Tomo and his pseudo stockholm syndrome. Also FINALLY Sei is redeemed in my eyes If only because he actually gave a shit for Tomo.

It only took him to have to see him naked and used as a human shield to work but hey. Beggars cant be choosers and all that.

Anyways it seems this is the end of the rope for sawada amirite. Whats left is to track and hunt him, doubt he can escape that one

Aggregator gang
@Ominous I have been wondering about that, actually. Re going the "hard route". I mean all they did was to delay the innevitable (kill Sawada who was one of the only deviants in the island more concerned with chaos and messed up shit than building a normal society). In the end they all decided that, yes, Sawada is an insane mofo that needs to be put down. It is put for debate whether or not killing him now or before would have had a different outcome: Had Sei killed him at the enemy camp, would that make the rest of the people on that side want to take revenge? Would they all had just killed themselves like they said now they would bc they "cant live without sawada"?? Honestly I wish we knew. If anything the "hard route" was just an excuse to have a subplot with Sei and Liv fucking around on the other side of the island, I think.

Sawada is the real alpha MC of this story. Sei’s group are a bunch of beta losers and I can’t wait for their demise to fall apart more as Sawada wrecks them over and over again!!

Users who are viewing this thread