Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 15 Ch. 146 - About love and life

Look at people complaining about how the explanation is too slow, but if the author throw it out right now then they mostly will call it a shitty writing with bad pace and without a good timing to build up the story.

So I figured as much that there was more to it than "being mad" that Nasa couldn't remember their real first kiss and had more to do with Tsukasa's crippling fear of outliving the people she loves and/or being rejected if her true nature were to be revealed but it was still extremely harsh to nearly break Nasa's heart over something he wasn't given a chance to fully understand.

@unknownids "the author already showed you it ends fine so i have no idea why people are complaining."

Yeah, that's kinda the problem. An author shouldn't spoil the outcome of an arc if he wants drama. That's just common sense

Dex-chan lover
@Abedeus civil law can't change natural law. it can try to declare a marriage dissolved, but that has no more power than, idk, if it were to try to declare the family dog to be the mother of the children

Dex-chan lover
@Abedeus societies that don't recognize marriage fail and are destroyed
societies that understand and observe marriage prosper
so marriage is something objective, because of human nature, not arbitrary
there are regular observable laws that are not those of physics, you live your life by them - man must eat food to be healthy; natural law.

Dex-chan lover
yeaaaa my favorite genre is sol but this arc is better than their daily romance life imo

Users who are viewing this thread