Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 15 Ch. 145 - About that loss

Supporter
Godhbwidbwfjebeosbrbxjjevehsksrbdjsi found her!!!! Damnit no more please, remember, remember please and go live to your new apartment and all, together! T_T

Dex-chan lover
Huh, Plot before chapter 300? Hata my man always with the surprises.

Or is Plot before the next serialization? I don't even know anymore.

Fed-Kun's army
Tsukasa and her "sister" are really something. How dare Nasa not remember something AS HE WAS DYING! For shame. I know Tsukasa is some sort of timeless entity, but god-dang, is the loss of this one memory something that you will throw away an entire lifetime of happiness for? Even without him remembering it, you had a wonderful, fulfilling time with Nasa right? The content of this memory better be something extraordinary or I am going to impress my face onto my wooden desk.

Dex-chan lover
Is this manga ending after this plot? Why is the church in ruins? Why is also Tsukasa looking like that? Is Nasa back on his feet?

Group Leader
@Trog my interpretation is that it was less about Nasa actually forgetting something important but more the fact that it reminded Tsukasa that even someone as amazing and someone that loves her as much as Nasa is human and her fear of losing provoked her to get some distance

Chitose simply loves her sis too much and is in a state of distress as well after the death and is therefore lashing out at the person who has the ability to change things best out of desperation

Ha, Nasa got so desperate that he almost tried to find Truck-kun again but he forgot about the part that he didn't take all of Truck-kun's force as Tsukasa took most of the hit for him.

I know leaving him for one week seems like a dick move but I like to believe that there's more to it than Tsukasa possibly being mad that Nasa couldn't remember their real first kiss together, especially given that Nasa can't be at fault for suffering memory loss from, you know, nearly dying. The author had some writing flaws back in HnG but he's improved a lot since then with Tonikaku Kawaii.

Cannot believe the number of characters giving MC shit for daring to have brain damage after being hit by a truck

Mann i thought we were no going to have a story development, but once we get a development the story become like this

But tbh it's better than nothing

Sister in the early chapters "Fuck you Nasa, you don't deserve my sister."

Sister in this chapter "Fuck you Nasa for doing that to my sister. Go eat shit and die somewhere. "

Users who are viewing this thread