Jisatsutou - Vol. 17 Ch. 161 - What this island needs

UPR

While I'm not one to like the translations to have those kind of notes...the kind of things that they are saying isn't wrong.

He seriously went into the mountains, a territory where Sei undoubtedly is more suited to. What??

Contributor
Not like I expect much better at this point, but that's a really dumb plan. Sei is coming after you, he's become a fairly experienced hunter/tracker/archer, and the best idea the evil mastermind can come up with is to just stand there in the middle of a forest and wait? Though TBF, Sei probably isn't smart enough to just shoot him from a distance with no warning.

Double-page supporter
He's always been a deluded psychopath. He has grand delusions that he's doing all these atrocities for their sake but no one asked him and he's just elevating his ego like, Cap had said a while back.

Supporter
I'm with Grumpy Cat:
i-hope-both-teams-lose.jpg

Power Uploader
Sigh... What happened to this story. The only reason our side is still alive is plot armor and you will see Sei will have a LOT of trouble killing Kai even tho he knows the place, has a dog and a bow. In the attack, Sei will get stabbed and needs help from a doctor and then the help will arrive at the last min from the outside...

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I feel like the translators have been adding more notes in response to the backlash, I guess to "troll" the people who complained about them, but honestly the notes here are kinda...boring? They're pretty pedestrian in terms of insight, and the jokes are about average I think. If you're going to bother at all, why don't you take note from proper troll translators, like Chillock? At least when they shit up a manga, it's almost more amusing than the original content itself.

I already read to the ending of this series in Spanish, and I don’t think I felt so negatively about it as the translator apparently does. Sure, the conflict here feels rather forced (seems like the author decided to end the story abruptly for one reason or another) but I guess I was just along for the ride.

Honestly not sure I’ll finish reading the English TL. From my perspective, the TL notes detract too much from the reader’s ability to form their own opinion, and even though my Spanish comprehension is a bit lacking, I understood it well enough to get closure.

@kaitengiri youre not paying for anything. People put in time and effort for you to read this manga at no expense ,keep your comments to yourself ingrate.

@kaitengiri Must be some pretty good shit if you keep coming back.Your logic is flawed I wont bother explaining why.Have a good life or not.

I'm here for the translator's note. Dude is so salty to have commited to this story.

Users who are viewing this thread