Jisatsutou - Vol. 17 Ch. 168 - Island of Life

Supporter
Thank you for completing yet another translation of a series Death Toll Scans! As frustrating as these often become, it's still great that we get some closure.
Domo arigatou! 🙇🏻‍♂️

Thank you for the work in translating. The ride was bumpy at times, but the ending was satisfying.

As aggravating as some of the plot points might've gotten near the end (Ryou, ya idiot), overall that's a satisfying ending. Happy I stuck through till the end after all these years. Thanks for translating!

How many years did this take to get fully translated, it has felt like a decade.

Also lol, truants = people who want to kill themselves.

big props to death toll scans!! congrats on finishing this

i personally had to stop reading when they were constantly making plans to r*pe one of the girls (and did?) i don't know. but i couldn't bring myself to unfollow this. i might read it but i'm really not sure.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for committing until the end, Death Toll!

Maybe I'm on the minority but I found the ending horrifying. All their children (assuming they don't die due to childbirth complications) are going to grow up and be iliterate. I wonder If at one point they will realize their kid is missing out on a lot of stuff parents want them to experience (school life, having friends etc) and then will finally go back to society??? Unlikely but yikes. The future looks grim and greasy for these folks.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you Death Toll scans for this translation!

@midoris_mids Wait, I thought traunts were people who skipped school or just didn't "contribute" to society?

Double-page supporter
Holy crap, I've followed this series since the very beginning and didn't think I'll be at the finish line.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scans! Another life milestone and a great ending to the series

Was that text from "wraith" a bit or is he actually a dick? I think its a bit because he is just English proofing, and I don't think you can blame a non native speaker for not being fluent in the language. But I could be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread