Jisatsutou

I skipped a lot of chapters, and right now at 159, I can say with absolute certainty that there is no one I hate more than Ryou and Kai. Kai is just deranged scum, sure, but Ryou is the dumbest, most moronic, self-righteous bastard I've ever seen. Part of being moral and protecting your family and friends is being able to eliminate the threats looming over them. But of course, don't kill the psychopath, because obviously he's feeling guilty! Moron. I honestly thought this manga had a lot of good moments, too... but moments like these, on the other hand, which I hear it is rife with, are just irritating and pointless. They certainly do not impress upon me any love for life.

But despite him being the stupidest sack to grace this island, I still prefer Ryou over Kai, at least, because at least he's not a psychopath. He's just dumb.

This manga gives so many lessons and moral of the story. There are some informations about living in the wild. And there are also giving you a new perspective about how human can be so cruel, dumb, or lovely. But there are so many upsetting things while reading this manga. Personally I'm quite recommend this to anyone who wonder how hard it is to live from scratch in the wild. Lmao

These last words from the author gave me the feels. I guess I'm just a sucker for these things.

I really enjoyed this series and I am slightly sad its ended, but all good things must come to an end eventually.

This of all things deserves an animation it wasn't only great but the lessons it had were plenty and inspiring. I can't believe it's over; it will be missed.

Wuhhuuu. Can't belive it's over. That was amazing. What a great Trip through the story. Fucking Masterpiece(still 1 or 2Ranks behind Berserk) 😁😉

Thanks for this masterpiece! Hope that Mr. Kouji make other manga as good as that (what isn't a surprise coming from him).

Dex-chan lover
I am not even half way through but one thing is strange: their beards are not growing. Is it a mistake by the author or is it common for Japanese men to do laser hair removal from their face?

Well it's over. From the comments it looks like opinions on this series are very polarized. I liked it and would recommend it to some readers, but like alot of Seinen it's not for everyone.
I'm relieved it didn't end in tragedy like I expected. The tone of the first 3 acts had me prepared for a bittersweet conclusion at best. I'm not upset Ryou died, he was simple enough to get bamboozled by Kai. I wish the ruse could have been a little more complex though. As for the men from the other village? Fuck those guys, they're still basically a rape cult and they got off way too lightly.

Just a note to archivers like myself, remember that you can just paint over pointless "translators notes" (chapters 159, 160 and 161 for example) without any loss. It's tedious I know, but if you want to preserve series without unnecessary interference, that's the way to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread