Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Ch. 0 - Prologue

Dex-chan lover
An excuse to re-read Miss Bertia again? Why, thank you👍

Wait this is the prologue for the sequel not the original

Last edited:
Group Leader
The absolute retards at Alpha Manga are posting their chapters under the wrong title on MD. Not only this prologue but chapters 1 and 2 as well. Chapter 3 is ok but they never went back and removed the wrong chapters.

Dex-chan lover
The absolute retards at Alpha Manga are posting their chapters under the wrong title on MD. Not only this prologue but chapters 1 and 2 as well. Chapter 3 is ok but they never went back and removed the wrong chapters.
I've reported a couple of other series that they've hosed, but I don't want to be the one to chase-down every case.

MangaDex needs to block the perp until the problem is acknowledge and a promise to be more careful is made.

wait, there is a sequel ?

Dex-chan lover
I've reported a couple of other series that they've hosed
I reported four or five cases; those involved manga that I follow. I didn't check Alpha Manga links more generally, and I'm glad that I didn't bother to do so, in that the MangaDex admins haven't bothered to fix the problem.

Dex-chan lover
wait, there is a sequel ?
Yeah, of their married life.

I was pretty confused about why the put the sequel here instead of it's own page, but I guess whomever didn't bother to take the time to do their job right.

Dex-chan lover
Let's re-read our adorable and hilarious villainess Miss Aru Bertia again :wooow:

Users who are viewing this thread