Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Kuro is so adorable
i wanna adopt her :33333
also, i think the heroine also reincarnated, cuz look at the way she glanced at the prince, as if trying to get his attention
i wonder if hanging around Kuro will counteract the charm of the bird?

I remember on another chapter it was mentioned that he visits her a lot more often than intended which is probably why unlike in the otome game, the powers of the bird didn't affect him, Bertia's fox defense rubbed off on him.

Edit: I quite agree though, she looks like she's high with the way she glanced at him.

Group Leader
Kuro ...

6jfZhNH.png

Gives bouquet then gives potted version right away...... you should be better than that, genius prince! XD

Group Leader
Oh my goodness, the amount of kyaaaaing that I did in this chapter is embarrassing 😍😍😍

Calling the heroine a drug addict never made me feel so satisfied at a MC. This book makes me feel happy from the fact that i share the exact opinion as the prince. Obnoxious heroines like that make me cringe hard

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly this is probably one of the most unique spins on the villainess trope. Watching it from the prince's perspective makes it much more hilarious than if it was told from hers.

Well if you consider how some play otome girls, they indeed could seem like drug addicts...

Users who are viewing this thread