Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Supporter
"Lika a drug addict"...

After reading this I hade to wipe my screen, It was so fun >.<

Good work @Uxtef ????

Pretty sure the "Heroine" is trying to get the prince's attention and the prince kind of caught on to her act by finding her suspicious instead of intriguing. I'd bet its because the MC has desensitized the prince to those kind of "flags" because the MC is even more of an alluring weirdo.

Fed-Kun's army
Brainwashing charm-magic using heroine sighted!

Have a feeling this'll have amusing results..

I follow a few otome isekai series, but god, this one has to be my favourite. Bertia is too precious, and Cecil is genuinely hilarious as a viewpoint character. “Drug addict”, lol.

Supporter
Addicted to drugs. Addict. To. Drugs. This prince is something else.
Thanks for the chapter.

Aggregator gang
Ah... I always look forward to new chapters for this series! The light novel is almost done, or maybe done now (haven't checked), and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to the comic version!

Dex-chan lover
"She looked like a drug addict"
This must be the most meta line I've seen in what's supposed to be a reverse-harem manga so far.

This is my first time reading this manga, and I have to say that this is one of the best Isekais I've read. I like how it's not the FeMC that's OP but the love interest instead, and FeMC is just a huge dork who has already "seen the future". With the way it's going the Prince will use FeMC's future sight to solve problems, and I can't wait to see more.

Also, Kuro's human form might be the cutest looking one to me so far.

Dex-chan lover
I still favour Bakarina, but this here is clooose second. But can this still be considered isekai, if the isekaied person isn't the MC? I guess, it still is the thing. It's still fresh, that the MC in this "isekai" story is male, while NOT building a harem, even though it's a harem/dating game setting. Prince, you are the man.

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha, people in-universe are going “Bertia is a pure cinnamon roll who must be protected.”

Dex-chan lover
The prince has already used the MC's knowledge to suppress a plague before it got out of control. Future chapters are going to be fun because with the Prince ignoring the heroine, the "game" began and went off the rails in one move.

Users who are viewing this thread