Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Fed-Kun's army
Prince just has to put her away for disrespect to the Royal family and make sure to squash that little bird. Maybe have Kuro eat it.

Nothing goes as planned but she plows through as if it will. Guess that’s something going for her.
Thanks for the update!

This girl has wayyyyy too many screws loose, I can't wait until she gets what's coming to her I mean she obviously doesn't get the social etiquette of that kingdom. I hope she gets locked up fast or pays dearly for all of the drama she's been creating.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol how dare you object when you're not even friends with either of them?

Aggregator gang
page 23 "could you accept this loss instead?" lmfaooo
anyway jfc what can heronia do anyway. please just give up already

I don't know if anyone has pointed it out before, but Heronia acts just as if she's following a guide rather than playing the actual game. I mean, it's not just that she's expecting things to follow a certain route, she's even saying lines in game scenes that do not fit the reality, but instead are what she's supposed to say in that scene to get the best finish.

I think it's important to keep that in mind since, if she was someone actually skilled at otome games she probably would have been a clear threat to the protagonist since she would have had experience with finding the right thing to do to get the win.

Aggregator gang
I did the who and what drawing thing and it made me do Bertia in a wedding dress, I love my timing

Dex-chan lover
@roblewkey Forget all of his scheming, that'd be a big fucking talent right there. To suck fingers and get their exact measurements.

naw he just held his mouth like that till he got to the jeweler and they stuck rings up to his mouth till the size was right

Aggregator gang
Haha. It makes me laugh that Cecil told Bertie to accept this loss, of marrying him. Lol

Thanks @Uxtef’stranslations for working on this series!

Marquis Noches is the most villainous-looking doting father I've ever seen.
And...
Prince Cecil is a way-too-reliable narrator! The conversation between his parents and the Marquis was all in his head and I trust every single word of it, hahah.

Dex-chan lover
Wow the bird spirit is like, if I don't charm ppl my contractor will be alone. That's a new level of sad lmao

heroina character is incredibly hilarious to me, given a second life as a main character but her personality is so shit that her stand has to hypnotize people into liking her. that is some incredibly sad shit lol

Users who are viewing this thread