Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Objection?... No objection miss heroina to seeing what your rotten carcass is used for in the time you've earned in hell for THIS!

@IMACOP
It's not that the authors of these stories forget that the games "no action" endings are bad endings, it's that we play games as the heroes/heroines so in our minds the story is supposed to have a good ending for us.
The "heroine" (not the MC) in this story is actually a good example of what you're saying: she thinks that the story is set in stone and doesn't act on it taking everything for granted and doing so she actually get the bad ending.
On the other end, the MCs in these isekai stories are good, kind, loveable characters that experienced the story as the heroines and get reincarnated in the villainesses so they act in a way that (in their denseness) doesn't change the good outcome for the main characters and/or the world ('cause they're good heartead and love the world/characters/story) while at the same time gettings things better for themselves (since villainesses generally end up dead/exiled/poor) and in doing so they change everything.
These stories are basically all about villains trying to ruin themeselves 'cause they're actually good persons and in doing so obtaining the "bad ending" (from the heroine POV).

The delusion of both Heronia and Bertia are too much, but Heronia is so braindead, im embrassed by looking at her act.

ah well i hope the manga adapt the extra story, also if this got lucky like Bakarina i'd like to see it animated as well.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
IGIARI!

@papperless This is unlikely to get animated tbh. This is because Bakarina is a solid gag-like series so it has reasons to be animated. Not that its particularly long as well. Maybe if they run out of things to animate.

Aggregator gang
Ahhh nooooo! Don't end there!!
I wanted to see the ludicrousy that Miss Heronia had planned for her objection XD

Contributor
Give me a fking gun. Imma put few holes in this bitch's face

That stupid bi**h Heronia, she will going to die 🤣🤣🤣
God, Prince Cecil is really scary when he's planning some evil plots...

Dex-chan lover
this eronia indehoi..who the fk she thinks she is, phoenix wright shit? wtf

Fed-Kun's army
klfajdlskf this b.... the level of delusion lmaoooo FINISH HER!!!!

thank you for the update~!

How much chicken nugget would I be able to fit with mouth as big as the antagonist, the world may never know.

Users who are viewing this thread