Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

So like what, 2 chapters at most left?
I'm actually okay with it, better make it short and sweet then endless and dead.

Dex-chan lover
@IMACOP Was the game's details explained enough at some point to be sure the game had a "passive" route that led to losing everything? Quite a few dating sims, apart from any possible obvious bad choices leading to instant bad ends, have only various good ends for the player. So, the choices only affect which capture target(s) you end up with, but there might not even exist a way to avoid all of them. If there is, it actually may take more effort to avoid all the targets and end up with nothing (gotta play like Hachiman). That being said, I haven't played otome games, so I don't know how different they are compared to the VNs aimed at the male audience.

Fed-Kun's army
Aaaaah, I need more! Don't cut me off at such a cliffhanger! I need to see that bitch get her comeuppance!

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme When I said bad end, I simply meant without ending the route proper (i.e. getting the specific target in the target's route), I don't mean the heroine's life must end badly. As for this game's story,
if the heroine didn't get the prince or harem route, the prince will go bonkers and the world will get a world war situation. So, unless it's that 2 routes, the world will end up shite for quite awhile. I guess you can call that the 'passive' outcome.

Dex-chan lover
It alwas amazes me how stupid these heoine characters in otome vilainess stories are, a caveman would have more awareness.

Dex-chan lover
i’m going to be shocked to death if this woman poses any sort of threat to their relationship.

this manga is afraid of threats.

O B J E C T I O N

Tia didn't agree to be his fiancee. You cant just put a ring on a lady's finger to get her, this isn't pokemon!

Dex-chan lover
phoenix-wright-objection.jpg

Aggregator gang
@dysperwithaperiod The threat is mostly from Bertia trying too hard to follow the plot because she doesn't know it's not necessary anymore, and Heronia is the key to that issue. Of course, she isn't directly threatening their relationship in the same way an actual love rival could, but the fact remains that Heronia has caused no small amount of distress for Bertia and likely will continue to do so, even if it's not intentional on Heronia's part. It's more a threat on Bertia's future happiness and well being rather than their relationship, and that's more than enough to garner the ire of Cecil and the rest of Bertia's friends. Bitch about to get clapped.

Ooooohhhhhh B*tch, you gon' down tuhdey!!!! Flee modopoku, begone you vile thot!! Leave our cute lil' Bertia alonneee.

P.S. I can't wait for Bertia and Cecil to be married 2 years after ❤️❤️❤️❤️

the idiot. the fool herself. she doesn't even realize it's about to go down, bringing her with it.

Users who are viewing this thread