Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
@lenovoaxioo

yeah, i know that, my ori question was about how much is left until the end.. since this is based on novel right.

coz, the aim of most romcom is for the MCs to get together, and Cecil already said, they'll marry 2 years later.

Group Leader
HOLY SHIT THAT WAS SO SMOOTH CECIL LMAO tia is so adorable jfc

and honestly. the fake heroine. she's been reincarnated for how long? at least a couple years? and she seriously wants to follow the plot through with all its cringe and nonsense? it was a game. get over yourself lmfao.

Can't for the face slapping thats about to go down in the next chapter.

Thanks for this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation
Why don't these reincarnated heroines ever fear a bad end they didn't know about especially when things aren't going the same as the game

Dex-chan lover
I can't even be mad against Heroina because it's clear that the original game had Cecile end up really badly if he doesn't get with the heroine so i understand why she'd still be trying.

Dex-chan lover
@JWChibi
Either they're too dumb to:
1) Realize that since the world is no longer a story with a predetermined end, and is instead a living, breathing place comprised of people, outcomes can change
or
2) Realize that, but think that the original story ending will prevail in the end because it's "predestined".

“Objection” umm, this is a trial or a marriage.You can’t object ...

I love ML!

Double-page supporter
When ever I see the Prince smile I think of him as Lawful Evil.

Aggregator gang
Well, excuse me Miss Heronia. But i object your objection, what you gonna do about it huh?

But this was a good chapter cause we can see Prince Cecil father and mother! Which is quite rare to see the queen and more to the king side

Aggregator gang
keikaku.jpg

@BalrogDeMorgoth

you say that, but she was trying to go for the harem ending witch shows that she is greedy and believes she deserves the prince just because of who she is. she also instead of getting worried when her attempts at getting with the prince don't work she just get angry. she also believes she is the main character so she must deserve every thing

she is just a bad person who believes every should go her way.

Fed-Kun's army
It's like watching someone play chicken with a train, but there feet are stuck to the tracks... So, we can only wait for what we all know is going to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread