Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

@Kazedoom

Which one is which? I feel like Leluchouch should be the cousin and Sora should be the Prince because Sora never really loses.

Fed-Kun's army
im more worried about mc rejecting ml and claiming she knows the path to his happiness

@nachtness Tbh all she is, is annoying. Just force her to get married to a commoner or something. Eventually she'll build up some sort of reputation for being a uhhhhh, I dunno a gold digger or what not and a cheat. No need for guillotine, she'll wish she was dead (maybe, if she lives a good life, good for her).

Why the fuck would she object? What's her objection? She feels more emotionally connected to the prince? In what manner? They barely interacted. She thinks it's the wrong political move? How could she know? She's a fucking commoner.

Dex-chan lover
@no168_92

This manga is pure romcom drama, with magic as spice. . .there's not going to be any battle both physical or political.

Heroine needs to shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down

Dex-chan lover
I am still very impress by how elaborate all the clothes were. The mangaka was really talented with the designs and the details.

This girl needs to wake up and realize that the story has long since changed. In otome games, even if you're playing the heroine, if you don't make the right choices and don't win enough affection with the targets you'll end up with the bad (or at least neutral) end. Clearly none of the guys are even friends with her, much less romantic with her, so she's really being delusional to think that they'll just instantly fall for her regardless. As they say, there's no cure for stupid.

Fed-Kun's army
OH MY GOD HERE IT COMES AHHHHHHHH IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT THANK YOU SO MUH!!! (´。✪ω✪。`)キィイイイイイイイイイイイイイ

@Aeriandra I know lol😆 Don't you remember in one of the chapters when the prince tried to meet with her and the father said no because she was sick, and when the prince asked if the sickness could be cured the dad said there was no cure for stupidity?

idk why, but i heard ms von karma's audio clip in my head when it said objection i dont even play phoenix wright but for whatever reason my brain just immediately heard it that way anybody else...?
just me..? ok o_o

@Aeriandra
Though it's not in all Otome Games that bad end exist, in most you can get a bad end yes but take mobile Otome Games like the ones from Voltage Inc. There is no bad end... Even if you would want not to end up with him or he loses his position as a prince and pretty much everything he worked up so far, you'll still end up with him in the worlds Voltage Inc made - I even remeber in one app the only possible ends were called Happy End or Super Happy End lol - Heroina must have been only playing those lol

Users who are viewing this thread