Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Bertia is adorable. Seriously. Adorable.

Now let's see how the little shit gets wrecked in the next chapter 😈

Double-page supporter
Look. This girl is probably also "not of this world" and knows what "losing" means for the world.

However, she hasn't realized that the conditions for "losing" and the consequences thereof have vastly changed as of now.

Imagine if you were an isekai'd person and you knew what would lead to the downfall of everyone around you, but it seemed that the world itself corrected every action you tried to take to prevent those downfalls. You'd become just as frustrated as well.

That doesn't mean that I don't think Heronia is a bumbling moron for not realizing that the prerequisites for all of the consequences are already dead in the water because of another isekai'd person.

I am so sad to see this coming to a close but I am sooooo excittttedddddddd for what comes next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Just how strong is their (MC's and the "heroine"'s) faith in the game mechanic of this world? It should be obvious to both of them, that aside from the initial setup (being born as those characters, being liked by the bird spirit), there are no mechanics. e.g.: So they all met at the school, just like in the story? Well, duh! Most of them are nobels. It was set in stone before their birth, that they would attend that school one day.
And even if there would be some mechanic, they messed up so many flags, how do they even arrive at the conclusion, they can still reach one of the game endings?

So much hate for Heronia. Even if she is stupid and selfish, I do not believe her to be really evil. It's probably like @NamelessSoldier wrote.

Dex-chan lover
@NamelessSoldier
Regardless of that, she has been proven again and again to be an egotistic asshole. Even if she tought it was "for the world", that didn't stop her for flirting with everyone, even with random nameless background character. She even tried, in the earlier chapters, to hit on every male character.

How about, you know, trying to win the prince's love with genuine feelings and kindness?

Death penalty. Too bad it's not this kind of manga.

Dex-chan lover
the bird is running on borrowed time and she still tries to pull some shit?

Dex-chan lover
i really thought this manga was dropped! thanks for the updateee

Fed-Kun's army
Awww yes, accept this loss, Tia! So cute. Cecil is best boy.
Thank you sooo so much for this update.

Dex-chan lover
I ended up reading the light novel while waiting for this. I AM EXCITED!

Aggregator gang
Page 14 : this is why sora (no game no life)and lelouch should never met.

Also
Nooooo the cliff !!!

tbf the fact she is using magic on people should be enough to kill the thing... who cares if it isn't "too much" or something in those line. (she is breaking people personal boundaries to an extreme degree.)
full fledged manipulation should make isolating the bird and banning it from school grounds the minimum (to protect the student body).
and going further, maybe even kill that thing if it doesn't follow orders or come back after being banned (to protect the citizens).
if any human would go around bewitching people to such degree, they would have it. even if the horny teenager "want some", i am sure their family would be shocked if the news arrived at their ears.
if the fact it is a spirit means they can do nothing to it (for some dumb reasoning), then ban the girl. no need to go around scheming. it is very easy to gather proof of her "crimes".
this is the only thing that seem very outlandish when looking at the human-society behavior in the novel. they take the thing too lightly, that planing a scheme against the girl is even needed.
anything even slightly realistic would be the total opposite (and keep in mind laws of physics generally are given a lot more freedom and can be very unrealistic, but people actions generally are kept within reasonable parameters, people actions are given motives and such).

@moonlight00 agreed. With how human-like spirits are shown to be in this series I feel like human morality should apply to them as well. That being said, magic regulation is a topic that is almost never explored in these types of fantasy stuff so I don't think it's going to come to much tbh.

Dex-chan lover
is there a lot more content until the end? the plot kinda seem like its slowly dissolving itself.

the supposed heroine don't have to be the saint, there's no demon king, etc, no war, civil or between countries...

or is it just gonna be about the ones still at school?

@moonlight00 Magic / Spirits are in general a secret except to the highest ranks of nobility. In other words, they just can't go "You're brainwashing people with magic, that's a no no" and lock her up; they need a legit reason to exile / get rid of her (just locking her up won't work when she retains the power to brainwash those around her, including any guards).

Which is what the Prince is in the middle of doing right now (obtaining a publicly acceptable reason to remove her).

YESSSS!! It's been leading up to this moment for a long long time, the Heroines downfall!! SO EXCITED!!!

Users who are viewing this thread