Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Tsuma no Kansatsu Kiroku - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling that stupid, arrogant prince Lamtak would bad-mouth Tia in front of him lol
Considering that Cecil used Tia's name to reject Prince Lamtak's dinner invitation, I think it's almost certain that he'd bad mouth Tia in front of Cecil. If so, I wonder how much of it did Cecil allowed.

That said, Prince Lamtak as well as his fiancée, Lady Margon, are going to be a pain to deal with.

Dex-chan lover
it's WAAAAARRRR

FspebRs.png

Dex-chan lover
Always love how straight forward tia is, just the whole proclamation and then morning training as if shes absolutely ready to throw down with lamtak is cute af, I have a feeling that lamtak is somehow going to make it personal for Cecil either by bad mouthing tia or doing something in poor taste but I'm 90% sure lamtak doesnt become king the way things are going

Group Leader
Always love how straight forward tia is, just the whole proclamation and then morning training as if shes absolutely ready to throw down with lamtak is cute af, I have a feeling that lamtak is somehow going to make it personal for Cecil either by bad mouthing tia or doing something in poor taste but I'm 90% sure lamtak doesnt become king the way things are going
I like how Cecil didn't doubt for a second that Tia could beat up the prince, he was just worried about the consequences after she'd done it.

Dex-chan lover
Usually, MD has a lot of otomege villainess title entries with 8-9+ scores but they're 90% a copy and paste of each other with minimal difference. This series would have fallen to that same trap too, but the simple decision of switching the protagonist perspective to the capture target instead of the isekai MC kept this fresh and fun to read (at least for me).

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
"Is it what I think it is??"

Just give an explanation.... we don't need the super vague wording..

Dex-chan lover
I like how Cecil didn't doubt for a second that Tia could beat up the prince, he was just worried about the consequences after she'd done it.
I thought he said it would be a problem if she got hurt since she is essentially the crown princess. Iirc, Cecil is still just the prince, he is still the actual crown prince. In terms of social standing, he is REALLY high up there, even internationally. In turn, that means Bertia is of roughly equal standing, socially. Her getting hurt by someone who isn't officially the crown prince yet would be real bad.

Aggregator gang
Usually, MD has a lot of otomege villainess title entries with 8-9+ scores but they're 90% a copy and paste of each other with minimal difference. This series would have fallen to that same trap too, but the simple decision of switching the protagonist perspective to the capture target instead of the isekai MC kept this fresh and fun to read (at least for me).

Can't wait for the next chapter.
It's also one of the first, in terms of major popularity. It and Bakarina were getting fan translated at around the same time.

As has been argued in earlier comment threads, Bertia has had the better staying power because of this dynamic.

Users who are viewing this thread