Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Tsuma no Kansatsu Kiroku - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Colour-changing tea - this most likely refers to Anchan, Butterfly Pea flower Tea. The flower has pigments that are blue in neutral pH, but will change to red/purple in an acidic environment, for example if you add lemon. It tastes like shit, though, to be honest - weirdly legume-like... really reminded me of Edamame. The best thing about it is the scientific name, honestly: Clitoria ternatea.

Dex-chan lover
Wingman level 999. Dude‘s playing chess while everyone is still on Uno 😂

Dex-chan lover
Why does it feel so good reading this manga? Why am I still so engrossed in it despite me reading villainess manhwa/manga literally almost every day?

As those are rhetorics, I'll keep them at that, but damn is it so fun reading this. I can only thank the author/s' foresight in having a sequel to an already good manga.
i was honestly VERY surprised that "villainess" was even a thing let alone an entire genre, and some months back i might have overdosed in villainess manga haha, too bad i finished all of them i think.

maybe you have some to recommend

Dex-chan lover
Princess Lisolna is so cute, a beautiful ideal tsundere that isn't over the top or violent. It makes me want to tease her! Haha

Fed-Kun's army
GOD they're so sweet THEY'RE SO IN LOVE... good for them, good for them!!!

also prince araith seems like a good dude and genuinely into princess lisolna, i hope that continues to be the case;;

thank you so much for the translation, as always!

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was so good, I just went to re-read the whole series from the start again 😑

But it’s an amazing series, so… time well-spent! 😂

Dex-chan lover
Prince Cecil ever so slightly blushing when he knew Bertia treated his flowers gift so special she wouldn't share them made me fucking explode. I'm deceased, killed by cute and wholesome.

Dex-chan lover
It seems like she has a habit of using anger as a front to hide feelings of insecurity or grief. What a troublesome personality.
Cecil, my dude, you just described what a tsundere is, and yes, you are right on the money with her personality.

Users who are viewing this thread