Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Fed-Kun's army
Feel like almost all of this chapter was redundant, but I suppose it's to show the full extent of "despair"/ "disparity" or something....

Stupid bird, I hope he die for good, with his stupidity if he survive he would cause more troubles. RIP😒
Thank you for the chapter ♥♥

Dex-chan lover
Naturally the bird wants good things to happen to the person it likes but when does it start to charm people, is it immediately or only if Heronia shows interest in someone? It's kinda sad to see in the original Heronia was actually in love but the prince wasn't. i wonder if she ever finds out in the original that it's the bird making people like her.

Dex-chan lover
@Elyursi Didn't the bird disintegrate to make this brainwashing session possible? I reckon the bird will be permanently gone when this is finished. The prince will be brainwashed and highly confused, since nobody else in the court should have their minds tampered with, plus Bertia won't even look fat like in his new memories. It's pretty hard to see exactly what this is supposed to achieve for anyone. Possibly the prince will lose his interest in Bertia, but since he's an intelligent person, he should figure out in no time that he was psychically attacked by Heronia, so all of his feelings/memories at that point would be suspicious.

I'm kinda confused. He obviously doesn't love the heroine even in the original route. And he doesn't know what love is either. He's just like a child who had found a new plaything nothing more and nothing less. Due to his lack of emotional relationships, he was tricked by the bird and Miss Heroine by hearing such declaration that no-one has really ever said to him directly i think. So this means that even in the original plot, Prince was kind of still an emotionless android. It's hard to explain but you can feel how his interpretation of love and his feelings towards Miss Heroine is off putting.

I guess this is what actually happen inside the otome game if we chose Cecil's route.

I hope Cecil can break this brainwashing soon, i also want to choke that goddamn bird so bad and Isekai Bertia's story is better for Cecil and clearly has deep character development for him, the game one looks pretty cheap.

It's interesting to see how differently it goes and how differently he feels cause in the end it's seeming more and more like it's the exact opposite of what they thought. Instead of becoming more human and more caring he becomes more twisted he sees Herpes(her bitch/heronia) as a toy and something to entertain him so far he has yet to think of her as lovable and someone he wants to be happy and mostly likely because unlike with Her Imperial Majesty Crown Princess Bertia his emotions/feelings are forced.

@Laughing_snake Its to show how the bird is brainwashing Cecil. Right now Cecil is experiencing all these memories and sharing all the emotions. The bird probably wants Cecil to start loving Heroine in this way

Users who are viewing this thread