Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 5 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
What a god damn stupendous chapter. Holy hell.
In a long, long while, I haven't felt like: "This was a good chapter".

@feha
That's a good point, and it does put a good spin on the "Heroine". But honestly, did she ever act like she was thinking about anyone but herself? In-game, the captured-target endings were all happy ones, she'd have "healed" the prince, humanize him. That was the point of the whole "you're a doll without me" thing. So it seems like she was primarily thinking about herself here.
I may be misremembering a few things, though. Can't recall much of the last chapters that well, and I honestly want your pov to be the correct one, that sounds much more interesting than a petulant child screeching for her "rightful place".

Dex-chan lover
@Solipsist There were signs of it yeah, like she said "you're a doll without me" signifies that she knew the consequences of failures quite clearly. I think like in the novel it was a bit more angled in that direction than they did in the manga tho, including some stuff the bird said (iirc back when the prince broke out of being brainwashed, it said stuff that implied quite heavily that heronia was unaware of its powers, and that it had used them to make her happy by forcefully make her 'delusions' of being the center of the world true and so on) and a few of the princes internal musings.

But there was never anything clearcut shown, so my interpretation is just an interpretation. But I honestly find it far more realistic than some girl pursuing the prince even when she was clearly shown that the routes were not working correctly and that the state of the world was different (including that no game-events that would show any favourability for her occurred, meaning even if she truly was stuck in her game ways, she would have assumed she failed the game). To me, it is a story of tunnelvision, despair, delusions and a inflated sense of self-worth due to being reincarnated as a main character (in the way I used them here, all of those words become kinda synonymous :p).

I just finished to read all chapters that has been released. Now I'm gonna reread. I love this story❤❤❤❤❤😍😍

They’re too cute that I’m smiling reading this from start to finish, well maybe not at the part where they talk about the other routes though...

My Tia is always be my No.1 Villainess Ranking. It's sad that I can't rate this manga score more than 10 to spread my love.

No.2 is Scarlet from May I Please Ask You Just One Last Thing?
No.3 is Bakarina

I'm sorry but this is so kilig!! My goodness! Kyaaaaaa!! 😆😆 she has no idea what she just got into... Hahahahw

Dex-chan lover
One of my dearest pets died just some hours ago, but this + a bunch more cute stuff that came in today have helped me not feel like my heart is going to crush itself. Thanks a bunch for this.

ALSO HHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AH CATHARSIS FEELS SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread