Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 5 Ch. 26

I am oddly happy about the fact that this will remain a relatively short manga. I feel like sometimes manga adaptations are done poorly and are drawn out but this one does it perfectly

Dex-chan lover
Ok happy end make this the last chapter and i Will accept it has ended with happy ending if this is the last chapter.but who know lmao

Group Leader
fB0RPQj.png

Os63UKo.gif

@Sayorii-chii
I'm so happy they did kuro's expressions justice. She really is the best spirit for Tia that dork.

As far as where the story goes from here.
there shouldn't be much left. A lot of stuff has been resolved with the light spirit/heorine though that bow still needs to be tied up I think. As far as Cecil is concerned his attitude has changed but at the same time it hasn't. But it's kinda fine? We should get some clear cut epolige regarding him soon.

@pokpokza

if I had to guess somewherebetween 1-3 left at this point

Dex-chan lover
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Also how funny that because the Heroine was relying on Otome game logic just as badly, they both thought the mark would just... show up. Instead of being, like. Something he has a say about. Also cracks me up how he's like. Wait doesn't every ending involve a horrible war, though... hows that happy....

How fuckin' cute though. Guess we might be coming up on the end soon.

Get you a Kuro: even if she can't keep all the fuckbois/thots away, at least she'll let him/her know that they better think twice about hurting you

Dex-chan lover
@pokpokza @Namelessmoreless Well we've still got the wedding chapters and that one extra chapter featuring their children to come (if they're planning on adapting everything from the novel that is).

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
"Even I think you should be creeped out by that, and I'm the one who said it."

Dex-chan lover
chapter had me smiling like an idiot.
love cecil's realization of "oh god she wouldn't notice a red flag if it hit her like a truck."

Users who are viewing this thread