Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 5 Ch. 26

Double-page supporter
@chonkury

"Black belly"/ 腹黑(fu hei) is a common term used to describe a character's personality in c-novels. Literally, it means stomach black and is usually used to mean that someone is secretly quite evil/sly/manipulative, because you will only know that the person is black belly after being eaten up! Chinese Traditions.

I personally use the term to refer to a two faced (usually) man who has an righteous appearance but a scheming dark soul. To me, Light Yagami, the main protagonist of the manga series Death Note, is very black belly. But it's a term that gets more oftened used in Chinese novels. They don't have to be evil, be they are not exactly good people either.

Just want to be clarified on this but I'm kind of confused about why there's always 2 versions of this scans? And both are addressed as Uxtef's translations but uploaded by diff users? Was this just a mistake or are there really 2 scans teams?

Dex-chan lover
@KSPotato
The scans are different quality. The translations are both done by Uxtef, but I guess it takes a little longer to clean and re-draw the scans. This is the hq release.

Group Leader
@KSPotato The translations done by Uxtef, but Uxtef infamously have LQ scans.

In this case, someone (Bakagaijin) takes some of their time to redid the chapter with HQ scans.

@Mojo Cool, thanks for giving me the original term. It looks almost exactly like haraguro 腹黒, which seems to mean the same thing. The idea of not knowing someone has a black belly until you eat them up had me thinking of Tia trying to eat Cecil, but I figure it would generally be the other way around lol.

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the update!!!

BERTIA IS THE CUTEST GIRL

Aggregator gang
this is one of the best otome isekai I've read. the plot is straightforward and it didn't overstay its welcome and wanders aimlessly *cough*katarina*cough*.

@gerinko I WHOLEHEARTEDLY agree with you. When I just started reading titles of this particular sub-genre, I thought Katarina's (I don't remember the manga name) was really interesting, but it seriously pales in comparison. I want an anime adaptation of this instead... ヽ(;▽;)ノ

Dex-chan lover
There is a huge amount of pride in being approved by Kuro herself!

This isn't a simple task !

Users who are viewing this thread