Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 5 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
Shit, man. At this point, I just feel bad for her.
Her face at the end is that of a child that realizes its games and pranks actually has consequence. Even if that kid is a piece of shit, being able to understand that "I fucked up" at least shows that it's not pure evil to vilify and scorn...
Yeah, the "heroine" was an annoying character, but she was more stupid than she was malicious.

Dex-chan lover
It's impossible to be this mushbrain of a heroine, or even a normal person. Wait.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme

That's actually very interesting, since it's the other way around for me. I'm of the opinion that chapters 24 to 26 are the ones that needs to be condensed and this chapter should have been focused on more.
That is, in chapters 24-26 we get the explanation why Bertia worked so hard to get to a good ending, and while I appreciate the intention and corresponding emotional investment, I the reader was already mostly aware of her reasoning.
But not so with Heronia. Until now there was little evidence if 'following the plot' was the only thing driving her and what her intent was at all. In my mind prince Cecil telling off Heronia for treating their world as nothing but a game could've been pushed much harder and earlier.
I do agree that we should be nearing the end and I assume we are as well, but not at the cost of this particular chapter, since I think it's pivotal for the story as a whole.

Dex-chan lover
I could read this a hundred times and it won't be any less satisfying.

Dex-chan lover
@Simkin Do we really need to get in-depth with Heronia? For what reason? As soon as Bertia won, the climax was behind us. If the series doesn't continue for a long while, like it apparently doesn't based on sheepdoge's post, then what we have now is basically like the "they lived happily ever after" extra episode some anime series used to have back in the day. People usually loved those eps, and I'm no exception. However, Heronia shouldn't play any particular role anymore in anything, now that she's defeated, since the story or more or less over. Typically the extra after the climax is just some fluffy flirting between the FMC and MMC or briefly showing how the main characters continued with their lives when the big adventure was over.

Cya

That how she keep insisting that she is a faited maiden.. and that she is special.. bruhh seriously? Loll i feel so satisfied at how cecil knock her down with word

Dex-chan lover
In the first speech bubble of the last page (page 24), I think "You have plenty of chances to restart" should instead be in the past tense, "You had plenty of chances to restart".

Thank you for the translation!

Whoever misunderstood and took a pity on heroine, please don't misunderstand anymore

She's definitely person with same condition as Bertia, a reincarnated person into the game. She kept saying emotionless doll prince and third rate villainess while in fact Bertia wasn't evil in that world, very different from the game. She's a lunatic that forcing Bertia supposed to be evil and when she's not, this so called heroine called Bertia a third rate villainess. Just like Prince Cecil said, both were too focused on the plot while one tried to make others happy, one tried to be 100% heroine like in the game (chuunibyou I said and a very selfish one) to the point she actually thought it's only a game and none all of them were real people and so she didn't care about their own feeling but her solely goal such as reverse harem and princess (future queen). In addition she didn't love the prince instead she thought the prince should be grateful that she picked him as the ML so he wouldn't meet his doom day.

Tldr: her expression on the last page, I doubt she would be sad that Pii was gone, she's probably too furious and would blame other such as Bertia or Prince Cecil for killing her bird (and how the bird died in vain, didm't bring any benefit for her)

Althouth honestly, bird being bird brain, blindly swallow heroine's words that didn't match with the 'reality' (not game). Honestly it's better if she's sadden by Pii's gone (have no power to form as spirit anymore) if not, imagine Pii saw his beloved heroine in the end only giving cold shoulder for his dead lolololol

Users who are viewing this thread