Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 5 Ch. 27

I agree Cecil, the bird must've accidentally fried her brain while trying to make all her wishes come true.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think the use of the term "Crown Princess" is correct here. A Crown Princess is someone who must come directly from the royal bloodline and be acknowledged as being first in line to the throne.

From what I remember from the novel, this meeting didn't happened as they immediately took place at the palace to discuss heronia's punishment but this is a nice add on.

Harsh, too bad she was in delusions and took the future for granted...

Thanks!

We've already known this the whole time, but let's just take some time to appreciate Bertia. She is literally one of the kindest and most caring characters I have ever seen in any manga, anime, TV show, movie, book, or any other form of media. From the very beginning, she was willing to throw her whole life way just so the prince and the country would be happy and safe. Even until the very end when she could have easily decided to get with the prince and live a happy life, she still 100% insisted on giving up her life so everyone else could be happy. That is just so... precious. Bertia is honestly one of my favorite characters EVER! I absolutely love this story.

Fed-Kun's army
I think this is the only isekai where one of the characters realizes what is happening and makes intelligent decisions about what to do. In every other series, isekai person becomes OP and has uncanny knowledge but people don't question it. It's very interesting how the prince takes in all this information, understands it, and realizes the differences between the worlds.

@f0xhunt yeah, I think the prince really pulled this entire story together by being so smart and observant. He's just an all-round great MC

Dex-chan lover
This manga has such great art and that last page with Heronia really encapsulates what I mean. I wonder what will happen to Heronia now though, it seems she truly understands she can't get away from this anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Whoa this prince is badass not in the usual way (fighting) but in the way he carries himself and is quite cunning instead... Imagine if their genders were reversed with Bertia be male and the Prince a female... She's likely to kick ass without lifting a finger just through schemes or just picking the right person for the right problem.

Can anyone recommend me any series where the female love interest has the same bearing or as similar as possible to this Prince?
Vilainess slow prison life, where Rachel the vilainess manage the country from the castle prison, while prince Elliott the idiot dancing in her hand for her amusement

she doesn't fight.....because she have her childhood friend a berserker of a knight which is SO GOOD she's sworn fealty to her hubby and get away with it

Users who are viewing this thread