Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku

Fed-Kun's army
The original's still around, it's just listed under the original Japanese name of the series. What's weird is that there's not one but two separate English-title pages for the series that are both completely devoid of chapters.

Fuck, my bad, I hadn't realized the manga was uploaded but with the Japanese title. Just thought it hadn't been uploaded, yet. Anyone know how to delete a manga you posted? Smh, need to fix this mess.

The chapters just took a rather HUGE twist. It makes me glad that we love Tia now rather than from before.

D:

Its bakarina only the main character is smart and i dont have an intense desire to murder the reincarnator for being an idiot. Rather, her idiocy is refreshing. This feel of wanting to protect the idiot is such a huge departure from wanting to destroy her out of sheer exasperation for her braindeadness.

@HDMI1 yes, the entire story is narrated on the Cecil's pov so we don't get to see what Bertia is thinking unlike the other isekai otome stories.

I kinda feel bad after this chapter. Great art on bringing out the emotions.
I do hope the light spirit survives in the manga. Or at least we see a glimpse of him coming back to life. He truly deserves a better friend than Heronia but I'm willing to give Heronia a chance to be a better friend to him.

there is something wrong ...
the prince is so intelligent, how could he fail to notice that Heronia is also a reincarnate? he clearly listened to her while talking about terms and things that only Bertia knows the meaning ... and if he understood it, why didn't he just put them both in the same room to have a chat? to understand why according to the two girls he must necessarily marry Heronia. But if the reason is really as stupid as it seems, if I were the prince I would slap Bertia. To hear them it seemed like a matter of life or death, like that the power of light was necessary to save him, that if he didn't fall in love with her something terrible could happen, instead "no! Look! If you don't get married Heronia you will be a person very sad". It's okay to be dense, but that's a little too much.

i think it might be bc
heronia is so unlikeable and she is so malicious to bertia that cecil is worried about having them placed in the same room together. also, considering heronia's stubbornness, she'll ignore everything and just follow the original game. you're right in bringing this up, but having read the novel, i think the way the author handles this aftermath is very well done. it ties up loose ends and gives us more insights on cecil and heronia's side of the story so i think it was still a good decision to leave heronia be until the graduation. pretty sure no one would've anticipated the birb nyooming into the prince like that lol

@Klauthzer0 because
of his intelligence it's definitely incomprehensible to believe someone tell you they've reincarnated and the world he lives in is a videogame. Imagine meeting someone like that and telling you that you have to live your life through a script. Cecil took Bertia's claims with a grain of salt as to pass time and also to accommodate his fiancée. Think of it as something diplomatic you wanna do so that your relationship wouldn't have any problems currently and in the future. Second, he obviously is avoiding Heronia for the reason that he doesn't want her near him, much more so would he want Bertia around her either. Plus Heronia was openly hostile already with Bertia. That's like putting your favorite person next to a delusional psycho, what sane person would want to endanger their lover??? Plus, in case you missed it too, Cecil himself said Heronia is only the daughter of a Baron whereas he is the Prince and Bertia being the daughter of a Duke. Their ranks outweighs her by a lot so there's absolutely no way they can just openly put both of them in the same room. And lastly, as this is the biggest spoiler of all, Heronia and Bertia is treating this reincarnated world the same as a game and not a new world. Heronia still believes that this world was made for her to be heroine of a game, and the same for Bertia, who also believes her role was just a villaginess. Both ladies are playing their roles as the game was written but Cecil is self-aware and refuses to follow the script that was given to him, which is why he follows his own plot, not just to amuse himself but to prove to Bertia and Heronia that the lives they currently live isn't sealed by fate. That's also why he took time to socialize with others (eg friends, his father, etc) and not solve everything on his own. Also, he wanted a sweet revenge wherein Heronia is reprimanded in public. Had Heronia shut her mouth when Cecil proposed to Bertia, all of this could have been avoided, but she didn't, so everything that's gonna happen to her is her undoing.

also, saw chapter 22 and they're really stretching out on the bad stuff for now huh. xD
just remember guys for anyone frustrated and upset with the cliffhangers
Those are all just visions Pii, the light spirit, is trying to force on Cecil so he would pick Heronia. Basically Pii is showing and forcing Cecil to pick Heronia over Bertia with the game's original script. But it's all fine bec Cecil will stay strong and pick Bertia. They have a great happily every after! Just hang in there with all these teasing. xDDD

Dex-chan lover
Man, Uxtef's translation is still trying to keep up with the Admirers of Miss Bertia even with their inferior scans...
I gotta give them some props for still trying...

Users who are viewing this thread