Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Tsuma no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 1 Ch. 6.5 - Extra

Dex-chan lover
There's been funny April Fools stuff on Mangadex before but this year it just isn't doing it for me, the whole orange meme's just boring.

Dex-chan lover
.... I forgot it was April 1st..... damn you XD

Good job... I almost believe you forgot your final morals...

Dex-chan lover
Wow, that was in bad taste.

Also, if you were to do an april fools chapter for this novel out of any novel, why the hell did they not create the fabulous Yoda april fools chapter the LN translator made?

Dex-chan lover
You know.

I decided to get the orange membership just to read this chapter.

Sad.

Still can't read.

April Fools makes me sad.
That sounds like a scam then, you could probably sue in most countries.

Dex-chan lover
this was the chapter that made me realize mangadex orange was an april fool's gag. i just closed the window on mangadex like i do with every other annoying popup

Dex-chan lover
That sounds like a scam then, you could probably sue in most countries.
I do hope you realize this but mangadex orange isn't real, it's just an April Fool's prank. You can't actually buy anything and if you go into settings you can turn it off.

Dex-chan lover
I do hope you realize this but mangadex orange isn't real, it's just an April Fool's prank. You can't actually buy anything and if you go into settings you can turn it off.
I were making a joke yes.

But it wasn't MD that was the scam in the joke, to be pedantic. It was the group that claimed their chapter was configured to be accessible if ppl bought Orange from them (or from anyone else for that matter)

Though I must admit I didn't know that md-settings had a setting that let me turn off the fake paywall found in this chapter, so I could read it in its entirety!

Dex-chan lover
I were making a joke yes.

But it wasn't MD that was the scam in the joke, to be pedantic. It was the group that claimed their chapter was configured to be accessible if ppl bought Orange from them (or from anyone else for that matter)

Though I must admit I didn't know that md-settings had a setting that let me turn off the fake paywall found in this chapter, so I could read it in its entirety!
Nice joke at the end. I was of course talking about the constant pop ups to buy md orange and that bs. Obviously you can't do that. Sorry about this, I'm sure you're joking but I'm generally not great at taking a joke and feel the need to give a genuine response.

Double-page supporter
So April's fool ended and other groups who did their pranks chapter upload the real ones even mangadex orange no more. So where's the chapter?

Fed-Kun's army
You know.

I decided to get the orange membership just to read this chapter.

Sad.

Still can't read.

April Fools makes me sad.
I want to Elaborate that, since its been 4 months since the last upload, I was genuinely scared this manga had been dropped.

But this April Fools joke actually gave me hope that we will continue to receive translations in the future.

I've read through this manga and it's predecessor eight times. I quite enjoy it.

Users who are viewing this thread